Do you spend sleepless nights if failed of something?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.073
Do you spend sleepless nights if failed at something? Being human, I experience this severely. I spend sleepless nights if there is something that I was unable to finish. Things such as applying for a passport renewal that expired 3 years ago cause me to have sleepless nights.
yeah it can be very disturbing when you have something on your mind it can give you a sleepless night but I tried to sleep off.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.033
I hate when I spend sleepless nights. In the day, I feel groggy, but there are really nights that I only have 2 to 3 hours sleep.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.492
Do you spend sleepless nights if failed at something? Being human, I experience this severely. I spend sleepless nights if there is something that I was unable to finish. Things such as applying for a passport renewal that expired 3 years ago cause me to have sleepless nights.
I randomly having it in this situation. I may not finish something on a particular day, but need to force myself to sleep.

Last edited:

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is normal to have sleepless nights when you have failed and everyone experiences it.

And to avoid such a situation one has to complete his /her work on time. One should fix reminders on the things when they needed to be renewed. Yes, there are certain things which I also forgot the latest one was the PUC certificate of my vehicle as I was not getting time. It gave me a sort of fear if I was caught I will have to pay a heavy fine. I spend sleepless nights for two days and then got it made.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.033
I am a busy person which makes my body's metabolism inactive in sleep mood due to stress. Better I can sleep 4 or 5 hours. One time, I had only 2 hours of sleep.
Post automatically merged:

I also don't get to sleep much whenever I haven't completely failed but when I'm sure that I've failed then I sleep like there won't be tomorrow to gather enough mental strength to start afresh .
So you sleeplike there is no tomorrow?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
That depends on the seriousness of my failure. I seldom have many sleepless nights when I failed. I may not have a good sleep thinking about why I failed. But I usually move on quite quickly.

Back