Do you spend some time daily online to earn money?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am having a two months long summer vacation. I don't have to go back to work till June. Except for two weeks in May, where I plan to conduct a summer camp for two hours each day. I plan to make use of my time and be more active online to optimise my learning.
sounds good. have fun. I really need a summer vacation, but after a 1 week break from working online, I don't know what to do and I'm back. I got addicted i think

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it's true, I only work on the Internet for extra income. I agree. You have to spend a lot of time and also spend money. I once tried to work full-time on the Internet, but because I didn't have enough financial resources, I couldn't sustain it, so I gave up.
I think you took the right decision. Before you work on the internet full-time you must be able to sustain it because you can stay up to six months before making tangible property.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you took the right decision. Before you work on the internet full-time you must be able to sustain it because you can stay up to six months before making tangible property.
yes it is true You have to need financial resources all the time to work on the Internet, and at that time I did not have such a situation. Working full time on the internet is not easy at all

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
sounds good. have fun. I really need a summer vacation, but after a 1 week break from working online, I don't know what to do and I'm back. I got addicted i think
We all need those small breaks every now and then to relax, rejuvenate and come back again. We need it with everything in our life. I take breaks from online work too. You are very right that online earnings can be addictive. As long as our offline life and obligations are not effected, we are good to go.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We all need those small breaks every now and then to relax, rejuvenate and come back again. We need it with everything in our life. I take breaks from online work too. You are very right that online earnings can be addictive. As long as our offline life and obligations are not effected, we are good to go.
Yes, rest is very good. This is exactly what I need, but on the other hand, when I leave the online world and come back after a while, I don't know what to do. That's why I try to visit my favorite sites at least once a day

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.555
Yes I spend some time daily on one website or the other and even when I'm taking a break like I took this past Sunday, Still I managed to post and earn from RIF

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Yes, rest is very good. This is exactly what I need, but on the other hand, when I leave the online world and come back after a while, I don't know what to do. That's why I try to visit my favorite sites at least once a day
The rest need not be a long one. You can take intermittent breaks in between. Going offline for a complete day is a good idea. It's good enough to relax and for gadget detoxification. And one day break is not too big to loose track of things. We do get weekly breaks from offline jobs too.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes it is true You have to need financial resources all the time to work on the Internet, and at that time I did not have such a situation. Working full time on the internet is not easy at all
Definitely, working online is not really easy because you need a lot of patience and consistency. Some people worked for some years without making any tangible profit.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Definitely, working online is not really easy because you need a lot of patience and consistency. Some people worked for some years without making any tangible profit.
Yes, it is really difficult. Sometimes you just want to let go. The pressure of working online is high and survival is difficult. Although it can be very rewarding if you work hard

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
Those who have online earnings as their primary source have to be online for a longer period of time. I have a regular offline job and get little time to be present on the sites, but I still try my best to spend time on the sites and complete the targets.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.155
Actually, I spend many hours every day online to make money. I work online to earn a living.
I cannot blame you because I do the same thing. There is no regret to work online than working from my previous offline jobs.
Post automatically merged:

Those who have online earnings as their primary source have to be online for a longer period of time. I have a regular offline job and get little time to be present on the sites, but I still try my best to spend time on the sites and complete the targets.
I agree that people who work online need to spend more time in front of their computers' screen. I am one of them.

Last edited:

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
That's my plan..I try to come online regularly to make a few extra cents. I don't get much time between my chores and job..but whenever I fet some free time, I try to make best use of it. Earlier, I used only my laptop for online working. But now, I am comfortable with mobile phone and that comes handy whenever I have free time. Even if I have few minutes at hand, my smartphone comes handy to be online and make a few posts.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
@Sanjeev . Smartphone is handy everywhere even when we are on a go. Earlier, I was not comfortable with smartphone. I struggled with typing and even small screen was not convenient for me. But with practice,it has got better. I am very comfortable with smartphone now and even my typing speed has become fast.Even now I feel more comfortable using a laptop.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Actually, I spend many hours every day online to make money. I work online to earn a living.
I think we are on the same page. My primary source of income is to work online.
Dear friends, same boat of yours, here too. Out of my door-to-door thrift shop activity (where I only earn crumbs), I lost all my offline teaching job. My last student traveled to another State and when she'll return, very probably she won't have any more any free time to rekindle our lessons. So my main job became the online PTWs, where I spend an average amount of time of 12 hours per day to earn a discreet income.

Back