Do you still frequent visit to your relatives and stay there for few days?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.540
Raw Dex
$0.000
There was a time when we used to visit our relatives, or they used to come to our home and stay there for a few days. But not now, when people are too busy in their lives and cannot afford to take a leave even for a few days from work. Do you still visit your relatives and stay at their home for a few days or not?

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.003
There was a time when we used to visit our relatives, or they used to come to our home and stay there for a few days. But not now, when people are too busy in their lives and cannot afford to take a leave even for a few days from work. Do you still visit your relatives and stay at their home for a few days or not?
I don't visit my relatives often like I used to when I was younger. I guess growing up means that I get busy in my own life that I don't get to visit them a lot. I have a handful of them that I keep in touch on phone though, that helps keep the closeness.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$3.690
Raw Dex
$0.000
Absolutely, spending time with extended family is very important to me. Though our lives are busy, I make an effort to visit my relatives several times a year, often staying for long weekends or up to a week.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.843
While we still keep contact once in awhile, I don't frequent visit them. Apart of the cost of going to see them, am the type that don't like to intrude on others.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.540
Raw Dex
$0.000
I remember when I was a kid, my parents used to send me and my brother to my maternal grandma's home for a month, and we used to get happy to stay there, but now a days we don't allow our kids to do the same thing. Maybe things and time are changing.

Back