Do You Still Work on Low Paying Sites?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
I have left working on PTC, Microjob, as well as GPT sites. I am on a couple of PTP sites but I am staff there, so I am not just there to earn from paid posting. I am no longer working on low paying sites. Micro job and GPT sites offer easy jobs like app installations, website sign-ups, etc. and these tasks don't demand expertise. Paid-to-post sites allow individuals proficient in English to earn from short and long posts on community and article sites. However, a decent income is a far cry.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
There is no way out, I am working in four PTP sites, and applying to get work in Upwork and Freelancer but still didn't get any success. So I have to work in micro jobs sites and PTC sites.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.080
Raw Dex
$0.538
For me l am only working on the paid to post sites and the get paid to sites for now. I however left the ptc websites, faucet claiming and the micro jobs.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have any other high paying online job, that is why I am sticking with paid to post forums despite their low pay. I hope that someday I will be able to sell my writing skill in freelancing sites and earn better. Or learn another high paying online skill, for now I will earn the little I can in forums.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
If you consider faucets of low paying sites, I work there from time to time. Sometimes I don't have strength for writing so I just click without clicking and collect some crypto. It is not worth but better something than nothing.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$5.155
Raw Dex
$0.068
I am on a few Sites not so much for the money they pay but I enjoy interactions something to activate my brain I do not think there are Sites these days that pay well

Back