Do You Still Work on Low Paying Sites?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$3.520
I have left working on PTC, Microjob, as well as GPT sites. I am on a couple of PTP sites but I am staff there, so I am not just there to earn from paid posting. I am no longer working on low paying sites. Micro job and GPT sites offer easy jobs like app installations, website sign-ups, etc. and these tasks don't demand expertise. Paid-to-post sites allow individuals proficient in English to earn from short and long posts on community and article sites. However, a decent income is a far cry.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.010
There is no way out, I am working in four PTP sites, and applying to get work in Upwork and Freelancer but still didn't get any success. So I have to work in micro jobs sites and PTC sites.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.600
For me l am only working on the paid to post sites and the get paid to sites for now. I however left the ptc websites, faucet claiming and the micro jobs.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have any other high paying online job, that is why I am sticking with paid to post forums despite their low pay. I hope that someday I will be able to sell my writing skill in freelancing sites and earn better. Or learn another high paying online skill, for now I will earn the little I can in forums.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.480
If you consider faucets of low paying sites, I work there from time to time. Sometimes I don't have strength for writing so I just click without clicking and collect some crypto. It is not worth but better something than nothing.

bestwriter

Notable
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.083
I am on a few Sites not so much for the money they pay but I enjoy interactions something to activate my brain I do not think there are Sites these days that pay well

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Am still workingon low paying website because I believe advertisers have reduce their rate for advertising so it's affect many webmaster due to this all the earning website that pays through earning from advertising have also reduce their pay but this doesn't mean we Should stop working but it's boring sometimes

Back