Do you take risk while investing?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly we can't just trust them enough you should know that you need to always make a good research about them before going ahead with anything to avoid losing money

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Exactly we can't just trust them enough you should know that you need to always make a good research about them before going ahead with anything to avoid losing money
I remember sometime ago when I used to trust a friend on investment platforms and he later scammed me at the end of it all

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Well I consider that I take enough risks since I like to invest in cryptocurrencies and I have also come to invest in penny stocks, that is enough risk for me, although I also like less risky investments such as normal stocks or precious minerals, so I consider that as an investor my risk is moderate.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Well I consider that I take enough risks since I like to invest in cryptocurrencies and I have also come to invest in penny stocks, that is enough risk for me, although I also like less risky investments such as normal stocks or precious minerals, so I consider that as an investor my risk is moderate.
I always get scared of investment because there are many times that I have lost money into investment

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Naturally, investment is risk. In fact, the higher the risk the higher the profit. Minimal risk can only bring in little profit but more secured. There is no investment without risk. Even the life we are living is still risk.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I always get scared of investment because there are many times that I have lost money into investment
If you are afraid it is because you were not sure of your investment or you could not afford that money to invest, you should invest only what you can afford to lose as the saying goes, if you are investing money that you are afraid to lose, analyze it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Naturally, investment is risk. In fact, the higher the risk the higher the profit. Minimal risk can only bring in little profit but more secured. There is no investment without risk. Even the life we are living is still risk.
Exavtly.
The higher the amount you invest with, the higher the risk so that is why you need to be very careful of your investment capital.

Back