Do You Think Business and Finance Should be Compulsory Subjects in Schools

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$4.170
In our country, English, Maths, Science, national Language, and Social Studies are compulsory subjects. Students also get to choose a few subjects based on their interests like Accounts, Computer Science, etc. Just like languages, science, and maths are compulsory subjects do you believe Business and finance should also be compulsory in school? I am saying this because you need money in your life and you can make money only when you know business and finance.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.192
Yes,I believe Business and finance should be compulsory subjects in school. As you have stated we all need money in your life and by being conversant we can make money

Gicel

Somewhat Known
Jun 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I firmly believe that business and finance should be compulsory subjects in school because it leads to a healthier and abundant living. Having a business involves money. You need to know how to manage your money.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.192
This is a sure thing business and finance should be studied or taught at school. if possible they should be compulsory subjects in schools. These studies will help students in future

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.860
Raw Dex
$0.005
I think business and finance should be compulsory subjects in school because whatever you do, you need to manage your personal or business finance wisely. Even if you make a lot of money, if you do not manage money properly, you will not achieve financial freedom.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.443
I believe teaching this in school would definitely be of good help cause the funny thing is no matter you study, even if you decide to start up a business or not, you would still need this skills.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
Students should definitely somethings about finances, but no more than necessary. A lot of harm can be done when children are forced to be adults earlier than necessary.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In our country, English, Maths, Science, national Language, and Social Studies are compulsory subjects. Students also get to choose a few subjects based on their interests like Accounts, Computer Science, etc. Just like languages, science, and maths are compulsory subjects do you believe Business and finance should also be compulsory in school? I am saying this because you need money in your life and you can make money only when you know business and finance.
In my country, business studies is made compulsory at basic high school and this helps to expose school children to the basic skills needed in running a business, when students are shown this at an early age , it makes them show more interest in business.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.505
Of course yes It would have been a great idea if the government could have implemented that in the new curriculum that was launched some couple number of years for that matter.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.393
The world has evolved beyond the kind of education that just prepared people for bureaucratic work. Now, we need the kind of education that would prepare people to be innovative. Business, Finance and vocational studies should be made important in school.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.192
Sure, we all need this knowledge as they are no two ways about this. it would be a great idea if the government could even implement this in all tier of education

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
Entrepreneurship is the bedrock of any country that intends for it's economy to grow and expand. Private sector drives every economy. It should be compulsory to institute the study of business in schools across board.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I had posted sometimes ago that business should be made as compulsory subject in our schools because of positive impact itv would have on our youths as they graduated. It would make them be to be job providers.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.033
With the high rate of unemployment prevalent, we can't afford to be churning out graduates that are not skilled with entrepreneurship. We need to build individuals that would not just graduate but graduate to help the economy grow by creating jobs.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With the high rate of unemployment prevalent, we can't afford to be churning out graduates that are not skilled with entrepreneurship. We need to build individuals that would not just graduate but graduate to help the economy grow by creating jobs.
That is what anyb serious and responsible government should embark on. Instead of many students to waste their tenure in universities studying inb courses that would make them liability to the nation, business studies would bail them out.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that Business and finance should be included in the curriculum. That is true everyone needs money in his life and every endeavor and any practice of profession is actually a business venture. It's hard to understand the business jargon if one has no basic knowledge of financial system.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
In my country, since elementary school, children have been introduced in general to business and finance in the subject of social and economic knowledge, in senior high schools there are vocational schools on economics, students can choose majors in accounting or business and finance.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country, since elementary school, children have been introduced in general to business and finance in the subject of social and economic knowledge, in senior high schools there are vocational schools on economics, students can choose majors in accounting or business and finance.
Eh, that is good!. Any country that embark in such project is said to have a visionary program. The problem of unemployment we are having is asv a result of crave of every graduands to become job seekers and not job providers.
Post automatically merged:

I believe that Business and finance should be included in the curriculum. That is true everyone needs money in his life and every endeavor and any practice of profession is actually a business venture. It's hard to understand the business jargon if one has no basic knowledge of financial system.
We don't have to delayingv deliberating on this issues. It Chas become necessary if we intend vto solve the problem of unemployment in the country.
Post automatically merged:

Entrepreneurship is the bedrock of any country that intends for it's economy to grow and expand. Private sector drives every economy. It should be compulsory to institute the study of business in schools across board.
This explains why business and finance must be made compulsory. When students are made to understand vthe relevant of vthis, they would be saved the problem of unemployment in the country.

Last edited:

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.033
That is what anyb serious and responsible government should embark on. Instead of many students to waste their tenure in universities studying inb courses that would make them liability to the nation, business studies would bail them out.
My opinion and yours are almost similar but different in some ways. You have to emphasize skills and crafts in school and then find a way to teach these kids how to manage these crafts to make money. If I own a school, I would emphasize skills and crafts at an advanced level and then crown it with Entrepreneurial Studies.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If governments failed to implement it, I won't failed in my obligation to my children to ensure they embrace the system and adopt it. It it would help them in future in theb plague of seeking for employments and be job providers instead. This is better handle at earliest ages.

Back