Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I can see what you are saying and why feel forums are dying off. Social media has had a huge impact on forums and now fewer people tend to use them.

We still have people that still enjoy using forums and because of that, some forums are staying alive. Unfortunately, I feel that too many people now expect to be paid to post on forums and when a forum is unable to do that, there is no interest in the forum which is why so many now struggle.

I feel that going forward, paying people to be active on your forum may be something that may be the way forward, however, having the funds to be able to keep that going is what will be the biggest issue.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
I can see what you are saying and why feel forums are dying off. Social media has had a huge impact on forums and now fewer people tend to use them.

We still have people that still enjoy using forums and because of that, some forums are staying alive. Unfortunately, I feel that too many people now expect to be paid to post on forums and when a forum is unable to do that, there is no interest in the forum which is why so many now struggle.

I feel that going forward, paying people to be active on your forum may be something that may be the way forward, however, having the funds to be able to keep that going is what will be the biggest issue.
Paying people on forums is not the way forward because people will eventually stop posting on that forum whenever you do not have enough money to pay them again

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Even if there are more users active on the forum the websites are not able to earn the required revenue and I feel if a website is unable to pay it should let users aware and should pay their pending payments

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.593
The answer is so obvious, many forum sites died and it might be only Forum coin to survive on forum planet because the pay is peanut. Ot is too small that it could hardly move hehehe.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The problem with forums now is there are so many active users and I have to admit they are from Nigeria and they do post a lot and earn but websites are unable to earn the required revenue

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The problem with forums now is there are so many active users and I have to admit they are from Nigeria and they do post a lot and earn but websites are unable to earn the required revenue
indeed I rarely see peaple from the US earning with PTP forums maybe it is because they have better ways to earn in Nigeria you can not earn good with surveys so they choose forums they also pretty smart peaple

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I feel bad to see as a few years ago this was the best way to earn and we can trust these blindly but now even pay to post forums have started to scam

Back