Do you think kids should have an hour break in school to watch cartoons?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I was surfing the internet and i came across a topic that says little kids in school should be given an hour break that they can use in watching cartoon, that this would help them feel more relaxed and be more open to learn. What's your take in this? For me i feel if at all such break should be given, it should not be every day and it should be done only when they are done with all their task for the day.

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was surfing the internet and i came across a topic that says little kids in school should be given an hour break that they can use in watching cartoon, that this would help them feel more relaxed and be more open to learn. What's your take in this? For me i feel if at all such break should be given, it should not be every day and it should be done only when they are done with all their task for the day.
I feel this is also a good idea. Because schools nowadays have lessons that are much more difficult than before. It seems like a break like that can also reduce the stress that might be experienced by them.

Back