Do You Think Laundry Business Is Profitable?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The answer is yes, a lot of my friends open laundry to help people who busy with their job to clean their clothes.

One of my friends, open Laundry outlet near University and its really works, because college student are really busy with college's things and the easy way to wash their clothes are using laundry service.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I know someone who does laundry business and he is doing well with it. It is a lucrative business.
The answer is yes, a lot of my friends open laundry to help people who busy with their job to clean their clothes.

One of my friends, open Laundry outlet near University and its really works, because college student are really busy with college's things and the easy way to wash their clothes are using laundry service.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know someone who does laundry business and he is doing well with it. It is a lucrative business.
Yes, my friends do this and they earn money much
Post automatically merged:

It would work in college locations because students don't really have time to wash their clothes.
If i were you, i would do the same thing location is the main reason when talking about business

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
It would be profitable if you connections with customers in the market. It can never be wrong if doing so. I also agree that it is best to be located within the university belt.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It would be profitable if you connections with customers in the market. It can never be wrong if doing so. I also agree that it is best to be located within the university belt.
Yes, totally agree. Thats why i always did lil research before starting my own business. And yes, nearest University from my home, theres a lot of laundry outlet. Its very profitable if we pick the right location and market

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Yes, totally agree. Thats why i always did lil research before starting my own business. And yes, nearest University from my home, theres a lot of laundry outlet. Its very profitable if we pick the right location and market
Business works better when you use the right location and marketing strategies

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Laundry business is profitable, especially this period where people have become extremely busy, hence they fond it extremely hard to wash it themselves due to busy schedule

Back