Do you think litecoin is a good investment in 2022?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
I am so thankful to have joined RIf for I learned different kinds of business. Someday, I may start a business of my own and would be happy to say that I already chose one and that is to invest either in crypto or litecoin. As far as I knew, litecoin is a good investment in 2002 because t has a lot of potentials. It is similar to Bitcoin, but Litecoin is cheaper and faster. Litecoin has a better transaction speed and produces a larger number of coins. What can you say about Litecoin as an expert crypto trader? Thanks for sharing your experiences about Litecoin.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
I do the free betting of the Litecoin and had already claimed my payout after reaching the threshold in the amount of $200 but it took me more than 2 months.This time I have $85 hehe. Betting is fun.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am so thankful to have joined RIf for I learned different kinds of business. Someday, I may start a business of my own and would be happy to say that I already chose one and that is to invest either in crypto or litecoin. As far as I knew, litecoin is a good investment in 2002 because t has a lot of potentials. It is similar to Bitcoin, but Litecoin is cheaper and faster. Litecoin has a better transaction speed and produces a larger number of coins. What can you say about Litecoin as an expert crypto trader? Thanks for sharing your experiences about Litecoin.

Litecoin could be a good investment but it is really risky investment. I am myself a Litecoin trader and I must say that Litecoin is as volatile as any other cryptocurrency in the world.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.575
Even though using the Trendline it appears that in January 2023 the Litecoin price will creep up, it is predicted that 2023 will not be passionate, so it will be less profitable. So if you are a Litecoin holder, it's best to hold it for 2 years.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$3.438
I must say that I am not an expert with cryptocurrency thing. I had learned some essential information here. I also wanted to invest using the cryptocurrency in the future.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
I must say that I am not an expert with cryptocurrency thing. I had learned some essential information here. I also wanted to invest using the cryptocurrency in the future.
I am also an ignoramus about crypto, but like you, I am also very eager to have a crypto account. There are many good offers but the problem is I do not have a crypto wallet account. I want to research how to create a crypto wallet account.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's not really cheaper, BitCoin is broken down into Satoshi for lower costs, but that price only counts when you sell it. I learned how to make Bitcoin go to work for me, so I will only sell it when I want to spend my profits.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even though using the Trendline it appears that in January 2023 the Litecoin price will creep up, it is predicted that 2023 will not be passionate, so it will be less profitable. So if you are a Litecoin holder, it's best to hold it for 2 years.
I just got some in an exchange from another Forum, but I am only going to hold it for 2 minutes until CoinBase can exchange it for BitCoin that I can put to work earning daily compound interest for me.

Back