Do you think one gains by buying Bizdustry VIP membership?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on the individual though, the only benefit i see here is you being able to withdraw your earnings yourself. Cause does who are into the business of exchange in the platform, their charges are just too high.
I dont even know how much money that they charge as their transaction fees and that is why I always prefer to sell to someone on that platform and also make my money directly

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would have gone for it but for that, you need to have a lot of free time and need to post quickly
Well it's not that bad you can save up for the premium and then withdraw only when you have good money in your account I'm active on bizdustry since it's very good forum there are contest and it has great community

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Well it's not that bad you can save up for the premium and then withdraw only when you have good money in your account I'm active on bizdustry since it's very good forum there are contest and it has great community
It seems you are part of the valued contributor group. Or are you just being active on the forum voluntarily?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
They are not paying as per my knowledge and even the main topic of bizdustry was tagged as not paying by mods

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well the membership costed quite a lot of money and the fact that now it does not really have any benefits since you just can't get paid it's very sad since it was decent forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
These days you cannot earn even if you are a VIP member on bizdustry so you first need to upgrade to valued contributor by posting helpful content and then you can earn

Back