Do you think that crypto would become a norm for financial transaction?

grigorie888

Complete Stranger
Aug 15, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.120
We will see a shift in public perception. It may take time, but I think eventually cryptos will become more widely accepted and integrated into our financial systems.
I think this may even be inevitable, as we can see the government trying to get rid of cash in general and move to full electronic money since it's easier to track. But going from electronic money to cryptocurrencies isn't that far; plus, even the people in government will like some bonuses, and the best way to get them is with cryptocurrencies since they are mostly undetectable.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Nite

Notable
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$3.020
Raw Dex
$0.961
I think this may even be inevitable, as we can see the government trying to get rid of cash in general and move to full electronic money since it's easier to track. But going from electronic money to cryptocurrencies isn't that far; plus, even the people in government will like some bonuses, and the best way to get them is with cryptocurrencies since they are mostly undetectable.
You raise an interesting point about the government's interest in moving towards electronic money for tracking purposes. It does seem like a natural progression from traditional cash to digital currencies like cryptos.

Back