Do you think that crypto would become a norm for financial transaction?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$4.157
Raw Dex
$0.001
Cryptocurrency has the potential to revolutionalize the financial transactions in a great way and that is why it could become the new norm but it would depend on various factors. The increasing adoption of cryptocurrency by individuals and businesses suggest that it could become a new norm in financial transaction.

desta001

Complete Stranger
Feb 10, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it depends on a number of factors. On the one hand, crypto has the potential to offer a more efficient and transparent system for financial transactions. It can also be a more secure option, as it uses cryptography to ensure that transactions are secure and tamper-proof. However, there are also some challenges that crypto faces in becoming a mainstream method of financial transaction. These include regulatory uncertainty, volatility in the crypto markets, and a lack of widespread adoption. So while crypto has potential, it's still too early to say whether it will become a norm

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I doubt this would happen and if at all it does happen, I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. There is still a long way to go before this. Most countries at the moment are not even willing to accept crypto yet.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I do not think crypto currencies will become popular, in some countries the top cryptocurrency exchange has not credited a small amount of approximately $6 for more than 15 days, and is asking for the national id copy of the sender.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
There are still some obstacles that need to be overcome for cryptocurrency to truly become mainstream. One of the biggest challenges is regulatory uncertainty, as many governments around the world have not yet established clear guidelines for the use of digital currencies. Additionally, concerns about security and volatility continue to plague the industry.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.060
In so many countries cryptocurrency is ban. I accept that it is moving very fast, as ETF of Bitcoin had done successfully. And now moving towards ETF of Ethereum. But I am not sure as when the prominent hinderences will be moved away.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I think your thread is not specific enough, if you talk about crypto there are thousands of cryptocurrencies out there that have very high volatility and an unlimited total supply so it will be difficult to measure, but if you talk about Bitcoin it is likely to become more stable, especially after it has been mined.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
In so many countries cryptocurrency is ban. I accept that it is moving very fast, as ETF of Bitcoin had done successfully. And now moving towards ETF of Ethereum. But I am not sure as when the prominent hinderences will be moved away.

The regulatory hurdles surrounding cryptocurrency can be a major obstacle to its widespread adoption. While it is promising to see progress with ETFs for Bitcoin and Ethereum, there are still many challenges that need to be addressed before cryptocurrencies can truly thrive in all countries.

Back