Do you trade cryptocurrency?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
Yes, what happens with spot trading is that you need relatively decent amounts because if not the commissions can eat your profits, otherwise it is true, it is the simplest way from my point of view to trade with cryptocurrencies.
I always think that I am the only one who thinks spot trading is simple. Well, it was very hard at first. It was so frustrating

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I always think that I am the only one who thinks spot trading is simple. Well, it was very hard at first. It was so frustrating
No, it is really not difficult, as I said you need a considerable amount so that the fees do not take your money, but it is simpler than future for example i think.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
No, it is really not difficult, as I said you need a considerable amount so that the fees do not take your money, but it is simpler than future for example i think.
You are right
It is simpler than future
Future trading is very hard and it may be stressful. I lost money into it sometime ago

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
You are right
It is simpler than future
Future trading is very hard and it may be stressful. I lost money into it sometime ago
In addition futures trading is proven to be more risky, after all in spot trading you are trading with real assets, in futures they are only contracts and if you lose the money it will be gone forever.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
In addition futures trading is proven to be more risky, after all in spot trading you are trading with real assets, in futures they are only contracts and if you lose the money it will be gone forever.
I don't even know anything about future trading and I don't think I am willing to know. I do not like the fact that the risk is on a high level.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
At the moment, I am enjoying Spot trading more than Futures. I had chosen a coin which has fast movements on buying and selling. One of them is Hive. My wife also do the same thing.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ooh that is cool
I also trade Hive coin and I as well trade BCH. They are my favorites
Yeah. Hive is actually fluctuating. I had earned around $10 in one trade on Hive Market feature. I did good on trading it on Binance too. I collect BCH but not trading it. Probably when I'm going to sell it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
Yeah. Hive is actually fluctuating. I had earned around $10 in one trade on Hive Market feature. I did good on trading it on Binance too. I collect BCH but not trading it. Probably when I'm going to sell it.
I have not really had enough time to trade Hive in this previous week because I have been so busy

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.022
Raw Dex
$0.243
Trading crypto currency can give us good earnings but you have to understand the basics before venturing into it fully. You have to strategize the price to be buying and selling according to the change in price in Crypto currency network.
It is true that when you trade cryptocurrency, you will have huge amount of income.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.890
I am not trading cryptocurrency. I lack know-how about it. Though I like to do it, but ignorance is not an excuse. I am still studying cryptocurrencies. It is good to be equipped with knowledge to avoid regrets.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cryptocurrency is one of the best ways that which you can make money online. If you trade cryptocurrency, there's every possibility that you are going to make money on a daily basis if you have the understanding of the technical and fundamental analysis of the cryptocurrency market.
I trade Bitcoin a lot more than other crypto coins though but the important thing is that I did make a trade with a crypto wallet and not just any other but Binance making use of their P2P option to sell and buy Bitcoin which is much easier for me than other platforms that do trade Bitcoin.

Back