Do you truly care about the the paid to post forums you work on?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.015
Yes, I heard this is where you got the idea of franchising a milk tea business. It is one of the things I love about forum websites. Apart from the earnings, I get to learn new things daily.
We learn many things every day on a forum site. I am so thankful to my friend who invited me to join RIF. RIf is the first forum set that I explored and learned many good things.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.010
I personally give much more care to my forum in which I am posting. Because if the forum get success then I get success. Low quality posts gives bad impact on readers.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.195
As far as l am concerned, there are two types of forum posters. There are those that the art of forum posting is their integral thing and wouldn't care posting good quality content for free. Whereas there are those posters that do the posting for earning purposes.
Unfortunately the number two category of posters has the majority of people that's why you wouldn't see activity on the site when the users are not being paid.

bestwriter

Notable
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$8.200
Raw Dex
$0.070
There should be an auto delete option to delete posts that violate rules. The Site needs to be vigilant and not depend on users to care for its welfare. That sadly never happens

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.015
I personally give much more care to my forum in which I am posting. Because if the forum get success then I get success. Low quality posts gives bad impact on readers.
We need to be extra vigilant and keen on what we're posting. As much as possible do review to avoid mistakes. Though there is no perfect grammar but at least lessen the errors that may harm the site.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I do care about the paid to post forums that I am active in. As much as I am here for earnings, I still try my best to post quality posts that will sustain the forums. I believe that if I do a great job in what I have chosen to earn from, I will get paid and the site will keep running. So it is a win win for both of us.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.015
I do care ot course despite the pay peanuts but once accumulate the6 earnings they will be useful. We can pay the bills and buy good to eat like fruits and vegetables.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.000
I am sure people have their own reasons why they are working on this kind of platform. For me, I need to earn and, at the same time, share my thoughts. It is not because of money alone.

Back