Do You Use Any Micro Payment Wallet?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
I have an account on FaudetPay. I signed up for this micro payment wallet when I was using PTC sites to earn satoshi. I continued using it for receiving payment, mostly for A-Ads. However, these days I no longer use faucetpay. I am not using any other micro payment wallet. Do you use any micro payment wallets? What wallet do you use?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
I have a micropayment cypto wallet, Faucetpay, even though my cypto balance is only small because it is no longer active on the faucet site, we can also use it to swap crypto in small amounts and to reduce transaction fees.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
I only use faucet pay as a micro wallet. I have to say I love the seamless transactions involved when you transact with a fellow user of the wallet. And the fees are zero.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have an account on FaudetPay. I signed up for this micro payment wallet when I was using PTC sites to earn satoshi. I continued using it for receiving payment, mostly for A-Ads. However, these days I no longer use faucetpay. I am not using any other micro payment wallet. Do you use any micro payment wallets? What wallet do you use?
I do make use of a micro wallet which is in faucetpay account that I do earn few little faucet claims from and get them to be transfered to the micro wallet which is then accumulated to then send to my main wallet exchange.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
I do make use of a micro wallet which is in faucetpay account that I do earn few little faucet claims from and get them to be transfered to the micro wallet which is then accumulated to then send to my main wallet exchange.
I see earning of faucets as something that takes too long and cannot be sustainable. I only use the faucetpay to get payments from people who also use faucet pay because it is free.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I use micro payment wallet and the one that I use is faucetpay . This platform is legitimate and it has been in existence for a very long time, gaining the trust of many crypto users.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I opened a faucetpay account for receiving a-ads payment. However, since May 18, 2023, I have not received any payment from A-ads though their ads are being shown. Have you received a-ads payment in june 2023

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Currently I only use faucetpay and I do well with it, I think some time ago there was another wallet of this type but it disappeared and I think it stole some funds from users, but i cant remember the name of this microwallet right now.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I am not a fanatic of them. I only use Binance and Trustwallet but I no longer use Binance again like I do before just because of the allegations and we don't know what will later happen to them

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I am not a fanatic of them. I only use Binance and Trustwallet but I no longer use Binance again like I do before just because of the allegations and we don't know what will later happen to them
Have they definitively banned Binance in Nigeria? remember that trust wallet is owned by Binance and if they cancel Binance in your country they could prohibit the use of trust wallet as well.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have they definitively banned Binance in Nigeria? remember that trust wallet is owned by Binance and if they cancel Binance in your country they could prohibit the use of trust wallet as well.
They have not banned Binance in Nigeria. It was an illegal organization named Binance Nigeria that people were floating to use and defraud people. That is the one that was banned. Binance has come out to deny Binance Nigeria stating that they don't have a specialized Nigerian subsidiary. B

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
They have not banned Binance in Nigeria. It was an illegal organization named Binance Nigeria that people were floating to use and defraud people. That is the one that was banned. Binance has come out to deny Binance Nigeria stating that they don't have a specialized Nigerian subsidiary. B
I understand, thank you very much for the clarification i appreciate it, so they were just scammers who were dirtying the name of Binance in the territory and stealing investors' money.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand, thank you very much for the clarification i appreciate it, so they were just scammers who were dirtying the name of Binance in the territory and stealing investors' money.
True that. That is why one has to be careful in this online space. There are so many people creating pseudo platforms and using it to defraud people. Caution is necessary.

Back