Do You Use Any Stock Trading Apps?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.600
One of the easiest ways to start investing and trading stocks is by using stock trading apps. Some of the features of these apps include:

User-friendly interface and easy to use

Availability of advanced charting tools for technical analysis, empowering traders and investors to identify trends and enhance their investment choices

Offers portfolio tracking, allowing users to monitor their investments and performance in real-time

There are multiple stock trading apps that you can use, for example, Robinhood, Webull, Acorn, Stash, etc.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, I don't use any stock trading app, But what I had closely related to a stock app was an MT4 traders app, that was when I was interested in forex trading

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.009
Raw Dex
$0.300
for me I don't also use any stock trading app rather i have a stock broker and as for this I do buy stock directly from bank or any establishment through my stock broker

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.090
I use k-trade app, when I get informed about it then I started watching so many videos as how to get registration but all videos were misguiding and fake. Finally I directly contacted with concerned people and they guided me step by step and finally I started trading.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.678
For now l am not engaged in the stocks trading. The only thing that l ever tried was the forex trading on the expertoption brokerage but l realized that it's not for me.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I'm not very active right now, but I have apps installed on my smartphone that I used before. This is, for example, also Acorns, which is definitely a leader among others. And also popular in my regions is Freedom Finance, which is very simple for any user and has no fewer functions than others

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.600
for me I don't also use any stock trading app rather i have a stock broker and as for this I do buy stock directly from bank or any establishment through my stock broker
You can only trade or invest in local stock through stock broker, if you want to invest in international stocks, you will have to use stock trading and investment app. If you are not in the US, you cannot trade American stocks through your local broker

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
I do not use any stock trading app, since I find the smartphone screen very small. I often make typing mistakes when using the smartphone, and I am not confident about security.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.220
Raw Dex
$0.008
No, I don't use any stock trading apps. I just buy/sell stocks using my bank's online trading platform. I find them safe to use and they message me as soon as the transaction is complete.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I have several stock trading apps, including IDX Mobile which is the official app from the stock exchange, several features are available such as stock price charts, the latest news, company financial statements, so we can also monitor stock prices in real time, etc. Many local stock traders also provide features for buying global stocks, or we can also use eToro.

Back