Do You Use Free Mining Programs?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
Currently, I use just one free mining platform and it is Stormgain. The major drawback of this platform is you cannot withdraw mining rewards, you will have to trade and can withdraw trading profits only.

In the past I used a similar platform called Eo.Finance. This platform offered free Monero mining. I stopped using it because it had very high withdrawl charges. You would end up giving away almost 50 percent of your mining reward.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Currently, I use just one free mining platform and it is Stormgain. The major drawback of this platform is you cannot withdraw mining rewards, you will have to trade and can withdraw trading profits only.

In the past I used a similar platform called Eo.Finance. This platform offered free Monero mining. I stopped using it because it had very high withdrawl charges. You would end up giving away almost 50 percent of your mining reward.
I use free mining platform and that is emberfund , I use this to mine Bitcoin in satoshis and I normally do this everyday and it has always yield , I plan on increasing my mining rate by inviting more users to mine with me.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i dont know about another free mining program. I used cryptowin.io before and now i can not access the website anymore. I used to get crypto daily there, now i can not access them. and still i do not know about my account there. i hope someone know about this.

Back