Do You Use HoneyGain? How Much Do You Make EveryDay?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
Honeygain lets you share your internet data and make money from your unused data. It's a great way to earn some extra cash passively, all you need to do is keep it running in the background on your computer or mobile phone. However, in other to make money, you need to remember a couple of things.
The faster your internet, the more data you can share and the more money you can make.
Users in some countries, especially in high-tier countries, tend to earn more than users in others.
You can earn more by using multiple devices, such as your computer, phone, and tablet.
You also earn more if you have a lot of referrals.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I used it in the past, but I stopped using it because it changed the IP and also the profits were not big enough to continue using it, I think there are better ways to make money using your internet.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
I was a member of Honey Gain and was able to cash out $ 18 but I was not able to save my password. My laptop was repaired and the tech didn't save my files and passwords.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have used honeygain for some times in the past, and i have tried my best to make money from it and i have connected many device that i have including my families devices but didn't make any profit from it.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I only hear about it but I never registered on it since then but I heard many people do complain about the site of irregularities and blocking of the members

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
I have used honeygain for some times in the past, and i have tried my best to make money from it and i have connected many device that i have including my families devices but didn't make any profit from it.

Sorry to hear that you didn't make any profit from using Honeygain app. It can be frustrating when things don't work out the way we expect. Earning money through apps may not always be consistent or guaranteed.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard a lot about honey gain from various platforms but I haven't made use of it. This is because i do not think it is available in a low tier country like mine.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
I have heard a lot about honey gain from various platforms but I haven't made use of it. This is because i do not think it is available in a low tier country like mine.

I can understand your concerns about the availability of the Honeygain app in low tier countries. Certain high tier countries tend to have more earning opportunities and access to various apps and websites.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
It may be good for some people, But personally I am not satisfied with it because it's income is very low plus I feel, as it could harm my device further more the payment method not suits me.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can understand your concerns about the availability of the Honeygain app in low tier countries. Certain high tier countries tend to have more earning opportunities and access to various apps and websites.
This is honestly not fair. Low tier countries like mine using have low earning opportunities. Well, there is nothing we can do about it. We just have to accept it the way it is

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
This is honestly not fair. Low tier countries like mine using have low earning opportunities. Well, there is nothing we can do about it. We just have to accept it the way it is

While it may seem unfair, sometimes circumstances are beyond our control. Accepting the reality of the situation is important, but that doesn't mean we should lose hope or stop striving for better opportunities.
Post automatically merged:

It may be good for some people, But personally I am not satisfied with it because it's income is very low plus I feel, as it could harm my device further more the payment method not suits me.

The Honeygain app may work well for certain people, but I also share your concerns about the app's low income potential. I don't have any problem with their payment method though.

Last edited:

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I was making less than one cent daily and when I could not access internet due to relocation for sometime, all the balance was reset to zero, so I do not use it.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
I was making less than one cent daily and when I could not access internet due to relocation for sometime, all the balance was reset to zero, so I do not use it.

It's unfair that your hard-earned earnings were wiped out simply because you couldn't access the internet due to relocation. The app developers should consider such scenarios, and find a more reasonable solution.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was a member of Honey Gain and was able to cash out $ 18 but I was not able to save my password. My laptop was repaired and the tech didn't save my files and passwords.

Are you talking about your Honeygain password? I think that you can always retain the password of your account, as you need to have access to the email address you used. I have used honeygain, but I never made a huge amount of money. I barely made a single dollar there.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
Earnings from Honeygain app can be quite slow and minimal. It may not be the most lucrative option for making money online. There are very less users who find it to be useful.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
That's very unusual case. I know people who did not use honey gain for months yet when they logged in they had their balance untouched.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
I am registered on this app but never continued I dislike its style. The ay is not good to me dunno others these who are always active. It also drains my gadgets.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.695
I tried this before, but I dropped the idea because it makes my computer slow. Besides, it takes time to earn money from this app. It is better not to use it while working online.

Back