Do you use Paypal to trade or invest in crypto

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So I checked about which countries can use crypto on Paypal, and it's only available in U.S. and U.S. Territories, which doesn't even include Hawaii. The only cryptocurrencies supported are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash..

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
In my country we do have PayPal but we don't have the cryptocurrency option. I wish it was available in y county it would make things a whole lot more easier. Now we have to use other alternatives like p2p and wallets like Binance, paxful, gate.io and kucoin.
Ooh that's not nice
I even prefer Pay Pal to crypto currency. Well PayPal is not available here too

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
PayPal only allows for United States users for buy or using crypto or even deposit crypto for payments this is what I know, for other countries it is not available yet.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, contrary to what many might think, here in Italy, Paypal does not have (at least for now) the functionality of being able to trade in cryptocurrencies. However I do not exclude that this feature could be added in the future.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Well, contrary to what many might think, here in Italy, Paypal does not have (at least for now) the functionality of being able to trade in cryptocurrencies. However I do not exclude that this feature could be added in the future.
The platform of payment processors that included this functionality is Skrill which I remember I had I guess it is still active, surely PayPal at any time will include it in its platform

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The platform of payment processors that included this functionality is Skrill which I remember I had I guess it is still active, surely PayPal at any time will include it in its platform
Well, I have been hearing about this feature for several years, but every time I collect money on PayPal, this operation is not possible.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
To be frank the platforms that pays by Skrill as Payment Processor or formally known moneybookers are still low compared to those paying by paypal or paying by cryptocurrencies for people. Ysense is one of these platforms.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
To be frank the platforms that pays by Skrill as Payment Processor or formally known moneybookers are still low compared to those paying by paypal or paying by cryptocurrencies for people. Ysense is one of these platforms.
Yes, what you say is true, but I refer to the Skrill platform has a section where it lets you trade with cryptocurrencies, I do not know if it still has it, but the last time I used it ,it had it.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
I used Payeer to purchase cryptocurrency and did not like the experience, so even if PayPal made this option available in my country, I won't use it too. The charges are high, there are limited number of coins you can buy or sell.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I used Payeer to purchase cryptocurrency and did not like the experience, so even if PayPal made this option available in my country, I won't use it too. The charges are high, there are limited number of coins you can buy or sell.
Payeer the bad thing about that platform is the commissions, especially withdrawal in fiat money that are quite high, but I think Payeer it is specialized in being a platform for trading, it may be the reason for its high commissions I think

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
PayPal allows cryptocurrency trading and investment in certain countries. Is this feature available to you? Have you used paypal to trade and invest in crypto assets? In my country, paypal has limited functionality and it is not open for trading and investing in crypto.
I have a PayPal account but I do not use PayPal to trade or invest in crypto because this feature is not available to me. I use Payeer instead.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.600
I have a PayPal account but I do not use PayPal to trade or invest in crypto because this feature is not available to me. I use Payeer instead.
I have payeer account but never used it for crypto exchange. How much commission do they charge for exchange between fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies? How much withdrawal fees do they have?

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have payeer account but never used it for crypto exchange. How much commission do they charge for exchange between fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies? How much withdrawal fees do they have?
To be honest, I just bought some cryptocurrencies last year but I do not do any trading because of lack of time. So, I am not sure about the fees. Anyhow, you could try Payeer since you have an account because generally it has very good terms.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
PayPal is a very popular payment processor globally. I would have loved to use it just that the feature is not available in my country. There are other means available which is convenient here.

Back