AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Perfect Money is a kind of payment option and system which is one of the oldest and one of the best as well. The company started in the year 2007 and this proves that it is one of the reliable ones. However, how many people are actually using Perfect Money? Do you like it?
Honestly it's just now that I've heard about perfect money, how does it go? is it the same as PayPal?

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Perfect Money is a kind of payment option and system which is one of the oldest and one of the best as well. The company started in the year 2007 and this proves that it is one of the reliable ones. However, how many people are actually using Perfect Money? Do you like it?
I have an account with Perfect Money but I have not used it yet. For the time being, I am using PayPal and Payeer.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.603
Do you know if Nigerians can use this payment processor and be able to cash out in naira.
Not really, the charges are extremely high and the process itself is pretty much, but there is a way ti go about it. There are some legit Nigerian platforms where you can sell your perfect money to them in exchange for naira. This way you would completely cut the high transaction fee and the long process. When i was still very active on beermoney, perfect money was my preferred choice of payment.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.025
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not really, the charges are extremely high and the process itself is pretty much, but there is a way ti go about it. There are some legit Nigerian platforms where you can sell your perfect money to them in exchange for naira. This way you would completely cut the high transaction fee and the long process. When i was still very active on beermoney, perfect money was my preferred choice of payment.
it is this exchange sites that I want to avoid I want a payment processor that I can exchange my dollars directly to naira. Do you know of any?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a perfect money account. But I never use it. I find a bit restricting for me. Works perfect for cryptocurrency payouts though. Maybe one day il get. Achance to use it. I have advcash, PayPal and Skrill.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
Perfect money is becoming very popular payment gateways that you would come across on internet because so many online platforms are using it now.

Back