Do You Use Photoshop for Graphic Designs

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Photoshop is probably the best graphic designing software. Even though there are multiple graphic design software, most of the professionals use photoshop. The major drawback of Photoshop is it is an expensive program and it takes a lot of time to master the skills. I am not a graphic designer but when ever I have to create designs I use photoshop for that purpose.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.708
A lot of graphic designers use Photoshop yes it's exspenisive but you can do so much amazing things with it photoshop makes things easier and more professional most people use adobe photoshop software

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
I tried using adobe illustrator at first but i just don't know why, i found it very hard to use. It was giving me a very hard time, that was when someone introduced me to Photoshop and within minutes i was able to use it to some extent. Since then i started using only Photoshop.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.708
I tried using adobe illustrator at first but i just don't know why, i found it very hard to use. It was giving me a very hard time, that was when someone introduced me to Photoshop and within minutes i was able to use it to some extent. Since then i started using only Photoshop.
Wow that's great I heard that adobe illustrator is almost the same as adobe photoshop they have a lot of platfroms like these I also use photoshop because I'm a photographer however most of the time my co workers edit the photos

Back