Do you use Safepal Wallet

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Safepal is among those popular wallets you can use. It was backed by Binance Labs. It also has its own coin SFP, which as of this writing, its price is $0.464167.

Safepal also has its own hardware wallet too. You can refer others and earn SFP coins, however, your referral should deposit a certain amount in order to receive the coin.

Do you use Safepal wallet?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
its my first time hearing about Safepal and because i deal with cryptocurrency as a form of investment i just googled it to see what its about. Do you use Safepal? of so, what is your experience with it? i love the fact that it really accommodates holders. i always love having different wallets that earn me interest for holding.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not popular because it is a hard wallet. But from the reviews I have read about it, it is a good wallet to hold your cryptocurrency like Ethereum, Bitcoin and the rest.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's till date not a popular wallet, thanks for sharing such a valuable information about it, but keep in mind one thing as online processors and wallet may be turned scam.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's till date not a popular wallet, thanks for sharing such a valuable information about it, but keep in mind one thing as online processors and wallet may be turned scam.
It's already popular being used by many. Besides, it's a wallet not an exchange. You have your keys. You can import the wallet even on Trust Wallet. They even have hardware wallet.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
May be you need to deposit into your binance account and then trade to another coin a little more popular like BNB because there is a lot of coins on binance but the big majority I do not use them.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
I am not using it. I am only using PayPal wallet and Gacsh wallet. I am not into Binance or any trading that requires a particular wallet. I am happy for you.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have an account on the platform but I have not really used it for a long period of time. I only got interested in it when it airdropped some amount of money to their early users around 2020.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not using it. I am only using PayPal wallet and Gacsh wallet. I am not into Binance or any trading that requires a particular wallet. I am happy for you.
Because PayPal is for fiat, and supports crypto in the US only. GCash is also for fiat here in the Philippines, and it had just launched its crypto wallet. Actually, when it comes to crypto, PayPal and GCash are not considered crypto wallets. They're just digital wallets.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
That is so clear they're not crypto. They're digital wallets. And I'm not interested with crypto currency this time. Somehow, it's good to explore to experience. I may get into this currency in the future.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Safepal is a multi platform crypto wallet available on mobile applications, browser extension and hardware, this crypto wallet is supported by binance, launched since 2018, Safepal seems to be safe and worth trying, because at this time I haven't used it. Safepal Wallet Hardware is widely available in the Online Marketplace.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Safepal is a multi platform crypto wallet available on mobile applications, browser extension and hardware, this crypto wallet is supported by binance, launched since 2018, Safepal seems to be safe and worth trying, because at this time I haven't used it. Safepal Wallet Hardware is widely available in the Online Marketplace.
Yeah. As already said, it was backed by Binance Labs. You may want to try the wallet. It works good.
I have never heard about this wallet before. I will surely search for it.
Yeah. You need to do research. I think Safepal is a safe wallet to store crypto.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.590
After having heard about it in this forum I installed it, but I have not yet sent any token to it, these days I will, I may use it to send there some ethereum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Wow, I have never heard about this wonderful wallet but I am not sure if which wallet should I choose and which not because ideally I would prefer a wallet with no kyc but should have otp level security on every transaction.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.590
Wow, I have never heard about this wonderful wallet but I am not sure if which wallet should I choose and which not because ideally I would prefer a wallet with no kyc but should have otp level security on every transaction.
Then you can use Exodus, this wallet supports hundred of coins or if you want a wallet for desktop (bitcoin only) you can use electrum or bitcoin core and if you want to use a wallet with lightning network i advise you to use muun wallet

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Then you can use Exodus, this wallet supports hundred of coins or if you want a wallet for desktop (bitcoin only) you can use electrum or bitcoin core and if you want to use a wallet with lightning network i advise you to use muun wallet
Lol that's quite confusing. I'm still very new to this crypto world so I am not aware of all these and I'm trying to learn step by step but yes I would like to try that desktop wallet

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.590
Lol that's quite confusing. I'm still very new to this crypto world so I am not aware of all these and I'm trying to learn step by step but yes I would like to try that desktop wallet
Haha sorry maybe i just went to far with my explanation, but if you want to storage Bitcoin safe, bitcoin core and electrum are good options to take into account without a doubt

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
After having heard about it in this forum I installed it, but I have not yet sent any token to it, these days I will, I may use it to send there some ethereum
Yeah. I'm planning to deposit some money too. There's an airdrop if I did so.

Wallets do not require KYC. If you got to install wallets such as Trust Wallet, Safepal, Metamask, etc, you need to save the seed phrase. What requires KYC are exchanges, but still, other exchanges do not require KYC but there's limit with deposits and withdrawals.

Back