Does fixed price on product have negative impact on our business?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country some stores and some shops have fixed price tag on their products and they don't like to negotiate on the price of their services and their goods, and customers complain on those fixed price goods and most of the times they don't go to those shops with fixed price tags because the customers can't negotiate on the price and that have some negative impact on the business.
What do you think having fixed price on products and their impact on business?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
There are no negotiations of prices in stores except in small stores installed in the public market. The people must be sensitive. Big stores pay workers, and bills and how could they thrive of the people ask for a discount to fixed prices?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
When you purchase fixed price items, then it remain negotiation free. In one aspect it remain good as there very less or even no chance remain that shopkeeper will
cheat you.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you purchase fixed price items, then it remain negotiation free. In one aspect it remain good as there very less or even no chance remain that shopkeeper will
cheat you.
Yeah some how having fixed price tag on products and goods will help the owner not to get chatted by the workers and also it will be easy to calculate the profit and the sold goods.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
Well, supermarket and super stores here do have fixed price on their products. I don't see anything wrong with it provided that they are also selling at a competitive price that's all.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are no negotiations of prices in stores except in small stores installed in the public market. The people must be sensitive. Big stores pay workers, and bills and how could they thrive of the people ask for a discount to fixed prices?
In some countries most of stores have fixed price but in my country except supermarkets and ristorantes and hotels almost every store accept negotiations, sometimes i think that negotiations are our culture, especially if i go to store with my mom oh my GOD, she will cu the price in half and she negotiates pretty good. lol

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
In some countries most of stores have fixed price but in my country except supermarkets and ristorantes and hotels almost every store accept negotiations, sometimes i think that negotiations are our culture, especially if i go to store with my mom oh my GOD, she will cu the price in half and she negotiates pretty good. lol
There's none like that in my country if prices are fixed people and they pay what's shown on the price tag. But in public markets one can ask for a discount but only a very small discount.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There's none like that in my country if prices are fixed people and they pay what's shown on the price tag. But in public markets one can ask for a discount but only a very small discount.
In my country the only place with fixed price tag s supermarkets and peoples don't like to shop there, they say the price is too expensive and they say its better to shop on the open market.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
This is a very common practice, especially for most big companies and stores and to be honest i think it is even better this way. Whoever is coming to buy would already have it at the back of their minds that they would be spending a particular amount.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having a fixed price on products in business is not a negative thing if the price is within the agreed upon range. That is: a price that is same in all stores. This is especially true for supermarkets and wholesale stores, you cannot bargain on the prices. You can only bargain when you are buying second hand products.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.375
For me l think that the fixed prices don't have negative impact on the businesses at all. This is because the fixed price tags on the goods allow customers to make proper planning on the spending.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Normally fix price should not have negative effect on our business if the country economy is stable and not fraustrating it helps the country to know the expected income per month

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many comments on this post say that having a fixed price on products have no negative impact, but in my country many peoples like to buy things with price negotiations and they don't like to buy from fixed price shops.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.390
The problem is not with the pricing strategy, you can have fixed price, variable price, etc. but the most important thing is you will have to reach the proper audience

Back