Does love kill?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Agree or disagree that love kills? For me, I agree on this. My young neighbor was killed by her husband because of too much love. he felt jealous of his wife's achievements in school. They married at a young age both 18 and the girl continued her studies in college. Her husband always abused her verbally which led to a broken marriage. the husband cannot accept defeat, so he continues following his ex-wife in school. His ex-wife has beauty and brains and won the Miss University Beauty contest and this raged her husband a lot. He invited his ex for an early breakfast to celebrate her winning but she was thrown in the damn and the guy strangled her to death. He used his belt but his belt was left in the crime scene allowing the authorities to capture him. He is now in the Bilibid Prison and was sentenced to Life imprisonment because there is no death penalty in the Philippines.

In another view of love that kills, it could be your ways of thinking and feeling, your likes and dislikes, or your philosophies and ideologies melt down when you fall in love. Those who love too much keep on investing in a relationship that has no chance of surviving as the beloved does not love to the same extent. Love hurts but never kills.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.063
ln my opinion, this subject is very wide. So l can say that love can kill, do any good and anything that you can think of. lt literally depends on how one handles love.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Love kills if allow it to happen to your love. There might be misunderstanding and too much jealousy that blinded the eyes of the lover which is wrong. Love is patient.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
Love can kill if someone cannot control themselves. That is why some people commit crimes because of love. Can we blame them? Loving someone can lead to the fatal attraction that death will be the only reason to feel happier, even with the evil outcomes.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Love can kill if someone cannot control themselves. That is why some people commit crimes because of love. Can we blame them? Loving someone can lead to the fatal attraction that death will be the only reason to feel happier, even with the evil outcomes.
We always see in our TV news that a husband a live-in partner kills his or her partner because of jealousy. They were carried by their emotions. The rage overruled that they were out of control and what was on their minds was to kill the person. They were also fools.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Love kills the true love of the partner, boyfriend or a girlfriend if there is too much jealousy. Love fades and fly to the windows. Another version is killing the person because you cheated.

Back