Does love matter in business?

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you really love your business you will do your very best. If you really love that particular business no matter how many challenges or failures you experience you keep on pursuing it will eventually lead you to success

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.320
If you really love your business you will do your very best. If you really love that particular business no matter how many challenges or failures you experience you keep on pursuing it will eventually lead you to success
That's logical yes, when we're in love with our business, we must make sure it's protected and not harm. There are circumstances that may lead a business to downfall.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are things in life that don't go hand in hand no matter how much you try to marry it. There would be issues if they come together. Love and business doesn't and would never work together. Love needs emotions. Business needs logic.
This is why I always tell people not to mix up their emotions with love because if they do things may go wrong

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm having this thought because there are businesses that turned upside down, closure, gotten by fire or assumed. I'm thinking if they loved their businesses. If they cared they should have insured their businesses though I believed many are doing this for you can't get a permit to run a business without getting your property insured. It's a liability, thereby be protected. Those subject for closure what have they done to their business? They lack inventory and proper maintenance to protect every small contents of it.

Love truly matters on business. It's related to business owners as having burned their midnight candles just to materialise the option to manage to change the finances and for family's sake. If we love our business, we must see to it that at all costs it will be protected, no harm allowed or inside job robbery, the same way to ourselves we do extra care and that's love.

What can you add or share? Sharing is caring.

I think one of the most important things for business owners to do is to stay organized and have a plan. Having a well-thought out business plan with short-term and long-term goals is essential for any business. It is also important to make sure you are staying on top of any potential risks that could affect your business, such as changes in the economy, changing customer needs, or technological advances. Being aware of potential risks and having a plan to address them can help to protect your business in the long run.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.320
I think one of the most important things for business owners to do is to stay organized and have a plan. Having a well-thought out business plan with short-term and long-term goals is essential for any business. It is also important to make sure you are staying on top of any potential risks that could affect your business, such as changes in the economy, changing customer needs, or technological advances. Being aware of potential risks and having a plan to address them can help to protect your business in the long run.
Very well said. Agree with your contention.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.668
There are so many persons who are into various businesses that they have no love or passion for but the reason why most people give up easily when the business does not go well is simply cause they never had any love for it in the first place.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.320
That's right, if they love their business they wouldn't let it down. Their thinking is their business is forever come what may. They'll only realize when their business will turn bankrupt.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Love should not be allowed in the running of business. It would cause conflict of interest. However, good rapport and affection can be allowed among the workers.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.320
Yes it's love that makes business stronger. No love of it means a disaster for the owner may not care at all until its downfall.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm having this thought because there are businesses that turned upside down, closure, gotten by fire or assumed. I'm thinking if they loved their businesses. If they cared they should have insured their businesses though I believed many are doing this for you can't get a permit to run a business without getting your property insured. It's a liability, thereby be protected. Those subject for closure what have they done to their business? They lack inventory and proper maintenance to protect every small contents of it.

Love truly matters on business. It's related to business owners as having burned their midnight candles just to materialise the option to manage to change the finances and for family's sake. If we love our business, we must see to it that at all costs it will be protected, no harm allowed or inside job robbery, the same way to ourselves we do extra care and that's love.

What can you add or share? Sharing is caring.
Cant agree more, love is really matters, how can you run a business without it. Love can save the business, you will do anything to make sure all of bad things that you mentioned are not happens.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not only with business, if you love your job you will do better in it too.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.320
Cant agree more, love is really matters, how can you run a business without it. Love can save the business, you will do anything to make sure all of bad things that you mentioned are not happens.
That's true, absence of love to your business means you hate to see it and you always dislike it and that may cause trouble.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's true, absence of love to your business means you hate to see it and you always dislike it and that may cause trouble.
In my case, you knew that i have small shop, i only have two people who help me, sometimes i was the only one at the shop. When we got a lot of order, i dont mind to do delivery services by myself to the customers. Because i love my business and i will do everything that i can to make customers happy and satisfy.

Back