Does music motivates you to write?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow that's great I listen to music when I'm taking a walk or something like that I'm not really listening to music when I work because it distracts me
Well for me music does not distract me but right now makes me to remain focused on what I am doing especially if I'm on my workspace as there is a select kind of music I put on my playlist when I walk so as to keep the vibe going.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Music helps us in earning and to stay focusses, well it may not work for everyone but at least it works for me and I do like to post and listen music
Same thing with me as I always get to make good posts when I am listening to music and it pushes me to keep working even when I am getting to feel tired on what I am to write.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Music helps us in earning and to stay focusses, well it may not work for everyone but at least it works for me and I do like to post and listen music
Wow that's great music helps for many people to stay inspired and earn more money I don't really listen to music when I write but sometimes I do when I feel bored or unmotivated

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Country music or jazz playing in the background helps to calm my mind and work/ write well. But loud upbeat music impedes my creative ability to write on paid forums.
Surely cool music helps to calm the nerves and it doesn't matter what kind of music you play so long as you know what music helps you to keep focused and inspired to keep writing and working in whatever site or thing you are doing.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Surely cool music helps to calm the nerves and it doesn't matter what kind of music you play so long as you know what music helps you to keep focused and inspired to keep writing and working in whatever site or thing you are doing.
It depends on how people relate with music. For some, it could be just the beats of the song that calms the nerves while for some, it could just be the lyrics. The kind of music actually matters for some people.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on how people relate with music. For some, it could be just the beats of the song that calms the nerves while for some, it could just be the lyrics. The kind of music actually matters for some people.
Yes of course the kind of music depends and matters a lot when you listen it to be able to calm the nerves as some truly follow the lyrics of the song while others rely on the beats of the song to calm.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.355
I used to post like that on all websites and it helps me post for a longer duration and it also keeps my mood fresh and energetic but these days I have estopped doing that

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me, I use the music sometimes on an mp3 player to keep my head cool and work. Soft rock music does it for me and sometimes, I take the inspiration from gospel music. V

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are times that music motivates you to write and there are times that it could be a disturbance to me. I just use music according to the way I flow with it.
It actually depends on the song that you are listening to but there are times when ai listen to a song and think about how rich the artists is. Such a think makes me motivated

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.530
While writing, I occasionally listen to music. However, I like to write without listening to music these days. It is much better because I can write much faster. I can also concentrate more on the task at hand.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Country music or jazz playing in the background helps to calm my mind and work/ write well. But loud upbeat music impedes my creative ability to write on paid forums.
Music also motivates me to write because there are some songs that will remind you of your past experiences which will lead to writing and money also motivates me. Money is more important

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to post like that on all websites and it helps me post for a longer duration and it also keeps my mood fresh and energetic but these days I have estopped doing that
Wow that's great I can't say that about myself music really distract me and my head strats to hurt I can't focus on two things at the same time sadly but I listen to music when I walk or do things like that

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Wow that's great I can't say that about myself music really distract me and my head strats to hurt I can't focus on two things at the same time sadly but I listen to music when I walk or do things like that
I guess it depends on the kind of music that you listen to. There are some cool songs that their sole aim is to inspire you and you will be able to write well. Listen to songs like Adele

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.060
I am not sure since most often I have music in background. Youtube in another tab. Hip hop, rock, foreign or domestic. I know it helps me for workout for warm up.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am not sure since most often I have music in background. Youtube in another tab. Hip hop, rock, foreign or domestic. I know it helps me for workout for warm up.
That is what I feel too. The lyrics of a song is also very important and what they say in the song is sometimes helpful and motivates me to work. There are some songs like that

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.355
I am planning to take help of music again as it may help me feel better and motivated and that will in turn help in earning as per my calculations and requirements.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.853
There are times that music motivates you to write and there are times that it could be a disturbance to me. I just use music according to the way I flow with it.
Oh you perfectly understand this. There are times where when i am about to work, i listen to music and it actually helps me motivate myself and even help me focus more, but then there are days when i am not even able to work with any kind of noise around.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh you perfectly understand this. There are times where when i am about to work, i listen to music and it actually helps me motivate myself and even help me focus more, but then there are days when i am not even able to work with any kind of noise around.
There are few days like that and those are days when you are bothered. You just would have to relax your mind on those days and do what you can. Music is a powerful tool for motivation though.

Back