Does PayPal have a referral program

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.761
I have tried searching this across the web but I have not yet got anything that helps.
I wish the PayPal could be having a referral program whereby users could refer and earn commission on their invitees. Any sentiments to this?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I am not aware that they have any such referral program or they are planning to launch one soon. These kind of referral programs are good for users. It's a kind of advertisement and marketing from the sites and apps to get popular. I don't think that PayPal needs any advertisement to get the popularity and get more users. It's already a global and trusted brand. It has a huge base of users and need not get into paid mode of advertising.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
earlier it had but now i think they cancelled referral system
Oh! I was not aware of that. I have been using PayPal for more than two decades now. Maybe they had it in the initial phase for marketing and advertising..They would have stopped once they got enough users. They are well known global brand and trusted one. They have maintained their credibility for so long to stay in the market.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I can't remember or aware if PayPal has referral program. I only know of payoneer of its affiliates program. Since PayPal is not allowed in my country.
Sorry to hear about it. Why does PayPal ban your country? There are countries like survey sites that reject other countries. There are countries that do not accept my country too to do surveys. It's discriminating.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have tried searching this across the web but I have not yet got anything that helps.
I wish the PayPal could be having a referral program whereby users could refer and earn commission on their invitees. Any sentiments to this?
I have always known paypal for years even though I don't have an account but I don't think they have a referral program

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I think they do not have this scheme. It would be great if it has. I have so many friends that I can refer it.
There is none, of course, it is a corporate company and they already have clients. Also, most companies online and offline transact payments to online workers via PayPal and others to receive gifts to send too via Pay Pal.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
So far i have not heard anything about a referral program related to PayPal, so i guess it's safe to say they do not have any referral program on board.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I really doubt. I do not think PayPal any referral program for now. I have never come across this information though they don't even allow my country to use them

Back