Does scalping trading have relatively low risk?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of online trading type is scalping trading, a person who use scalping trading uses the small price fluctuation and opening a trading for short period of time and small time interval and get profit from it, unlike other trading types scalping trading gets a small profit with short time and experts say it have high profit ration to lose ration that means the risk of losing money while scalping is lower than any other trading types.
Have you tried scalping trading type? what is your experience?

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not try the scrap trading type of trading before even I could say this is the first time hearing this type of trading and it sounds good to earn your little interest in a short period of time

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not try the scrap trading type of trading before even I could say this is the first time hearing this type of trading and it sounds good to earn your little interest in a short period of time
It have lower risk compared to other trading options, because it is focused on a small price change then the chance of losing our trading investment is lower than other trading's.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I've tried scalping and I lost money so fast I never looked back. It requires that you first have a good and profitable trading strategy on higher time frames, a good control over your emotions and enough time to trade a lot, daily if possible.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.928
For me this is the very time l am hearing about the scalping trading. According to what l have read it's seems that the entrepreneur must be very opportunistic in taking chances for the possible price deviation to start the business idea.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I have never heard of a crypto trading style that has relatively low risk, in my opinion scalpers have a higher level of emotion than other trading styles, with a very fast time or less than a minute when they have to make decisions. The scalping style will be profitable for traders who can control emotions and can read market trends, when to open and close positions. One wrong step will make traders lose quickly.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
I've heard mixed reviews about Scalping trading. Some people swear by it and claim to make consistent profits with minimal risk, while others find it too stressful and difficult to predict. It seems like a trading strategy that requires a lot of skill, patience, and quick decision-making.

Back