Does wages affect workers productivity?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Personally i believe the salary of a worker plays a very Important role in productivity. There can only be an increase in productivity when the employee is motivated to work and an employee who is payed well would want to do their best to ensure you as the employer do not regret paying them that amount in the first place.
That's right, I agree with you. Wages indeed greatly affect employee productivity, in fact it can also affect employee loyalty to the company. Because if he feels the wages are not decent, then he will think about moving to another company.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
That's right, I agree with you. Wages indeed greatly affect employee productivity, in fact it can also affect employee loyalty to the company. Because if he feels the wages are not decent, then he will think about moving to another company.
While other factors might affect the loyalty of an employee, the wage or salary level is the major determinant. That is because people take up jobs to survive and any job that enhances their survival would be reciprocated with higher productivity.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
While other factors might affect the loyalty of an employee, the wage or salary level is the major determinant. That is because people take up jobs to survive and any job that enhances their survival would be reciprocated with higher productivity.
That's right, I agree with you. People tend to prefer higher paying jobs. If he feels that the job he currently has is not paying properly, then it is easy for him to leave and move to another company.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
That's right, I agree with you. People tend to prefer higher paying jobs. If he feels that the job he currently has is not paying properly, then it is easy for him to leave and move to another company.
The chances of an organization being able to retain staff with a low pay is as low as their pay. When you see organizations that cannot keep any staff for straight, know that the pay is low.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
The chances of an organization being able to retain staff with a low pay is as low as their pay. When you see organizations that cannot keep any staff for straight, know that the pay is low.
What you say is very true. Even in online forums like this it's the same, if a member finds another site that pays better, then it's easy for that member to leave the old forum.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
What you say is very true. Even in online forums like this it's the same, if a member finds another site that pays better, then it's easy for that member to leave the old forum.
It is true. People would be more committed to a platform that offers them a chance to earn more. You can't even blame them for loving money. They have to survive.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It is true. People would be more committed to a platform that offers them a chance to earn more. You can't even blame them for loving money. They have to survive.
You're right, that's reality. In fact, many people don't want to just stay on one site, many of them are members of several sites at once. So that it is more likely that a site that pays improperly will be increasingly abandoned due to time constraints.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I take practical example from myself as a pianist. When I am invited to play and the pay is good, the height of my creativity peaks because I want to be invited there next time.
You're right, that's reality. In fact, many people don't want to just stay on one site, many of them are members of several sites at once. So that it is more likely that a site that pays improperly will be increasingly abandoned due to time constraints.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I take practical example from myself as a pianist. When I am invited to play and the pay is good, the height of my creativity peaks because I want to be invited there next time.
Yes, that's right, what you're doing is one example. I also when working in a place that has a satisfactory salary I will give the best for the company in the hope that I can continue working there and not get fired.

Back