Question Does who cant use PayPal

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
It seems recently you can only request for your payment through Paypal, what about does in countries who can't access PayPal, how can we get out payments?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
Same serious problem with me, even if we get litecoin or any other cryptocurrency payout then we can get our money.
Its my request to admin to kindly support us in this concern.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Yes, you can find a trusted and honest person with an active presence and with a trusted profile to help you cash out your RIF cash to crypto or payeer or any preferred method that both will agree on as opposed to cash out through PayPal.That is a fair deal but ensure the transaction is done among the trusted members.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.190
I have suggested for example the donation of RIF Cash to Biznotes are credited directly to the admin of Post bucks on Bizdustry for cash out on the 25 of each month but they require you for buying an upgrade on Bizdustry and cash out by your self and this kind of transaction are not allowed. Ginger nowadays is more interested in FC than RIF. There is @nomad from RIF Cash to Binance Pay but I wait until he accumulates more Binance Pay for the next incoming trades. For @riberet19 he is not interested in RIF Cash to Payeer after purpose to him such kind of operations. @Bisolami doesn't respond to my exchange request. @uptrendfinancialsignal refunds me and stops RIF Cash to Binance Pay do not know when the service is back.

Barida

Unfamiliar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have suggested for example the donation of RIF Cash to Biznotes are credited directly to the admin of Post bucks on Bizdustry for cash out on the 25 of each month but they require you for buying an upgrade on Bizdustry and cash out by your self and this kind of transaction are not allowed. Ginger nowadays is more interested in FC than RIF. There is @nomad from RIF Cash to Binance Pay but I wait until he accumulates more Binance Pay for the next incoming trades. For @riberet19 he is not interested in RIF Cash to Payeer after purpose to him such kind of operations. @Bisolami doesn't respond to my exchange request. @uptrendfinancialsignal refunds me and stops RIF Cash to Binance Pay do not know when the service is back.

I've done exchanges with members such as @cherry123 @Niyi Briggs and a couple of others here.

It has always been via WhatsApp messages and I buy RIf too.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
I hope you can get someone that with them you can make exchanges at an appropriately manner at anytime of the day on the market place. I have a feeling of doing that in the near future.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.190

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
You can exchange your RIf with me and get paid in LTC or Naira.
I have 3.3 RIF
Can you exchange in LTC
Post automatically merged:

I have 3.3 RIF
Can you exchange in LTC
My LTC address is
LYSnVhfPRoemQzQVMPY3vUevsLP7YkdfJW

Tell me when to do this. We can continue it in future too. Kindly reply.

Last edited:

Barida

Unfamiliar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have 3.3 RIF
Can you exchange in LTC

My LTC address is
LYSnVhfPRoemQzQVMPY3vUevsLP7YkdfJW

Please send a DM or Whatsapp me via 2348134264525

Back