Does Your company Provide you remuneration for Phone usage or Sim at company cost?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, some companies actually cover the cost of using their employees' cellphones, besides that they also pay for food, health, housing and transportation costs. All vary depending on the policies of each company.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$1.155
There is no way they are going to expect me to actually pay for the company's phone subscription with my own money when it is what I'm supposed to use to work with and make money for the company.
That's correct but I am sure not all companies are doing this and only a small percentage of companies provide company paid sim card and pay bills

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's the reason most staff can't go all out for the organizations they work for. It is because those organizations don't do all these small things. How difficult is it to refund an expense incurred by a staff in the process of working.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.820
Raw Dex
$0.095
When I was working full time for a company, the company provides me with an iphone for business use. The company paid for all expenses related to the phone usage including the subscription fee of a monthly plan.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
These days most companies are providing it and its good for the employees. As they need to stay in touch with all the employees and top management.

Does Your company Provide you remuneration for Phone usage or Sim at company cost?
I do not work in a company but my older sister works in a company that does that and I think it is cool

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
it is good to work with a company that knows that it is good to pay remuneration for ones phone and data usage especially on jobs that have to do with making calls

As a staff working in such company that we have to make sure that the company's smartphones are always recharged for call purposes, I will not even stressed myself when they are not recharge because I will make sure that the department in charge of taking care of it is always notified. If they don't take care of it and we don't do our work, the department will be held responsible.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.013
I was in the sales force of my company so my company was giving me sim card and mobile phone balance, on monthly basis usually company gives this facility to their sales force.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$1.155
As a staff working in such company that we have to make sure that the company's smartphones are always recharged for call purposes, I will not even stressed myself when they are not recharge because I will make sure that the department in charge of taking care of it is always notified. If they don't take care of it and we don't do our work, the department will be held responsible.
Yes this is how its working at my place, we don't need to let them know about it and most of the time the bill is paid before time

Back