Does your country require environmental impact analysis before starting a business?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country, it is a legal requirement that every business must submit an environmental impact analysis report before any business is started.

Do you need this requirement in your country and why is it important?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.270
I think that is not necessary for you to start up business in my country. However the environment sorrounding your business must be kept clean and tidy for the betterment of the business.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
For small business in my country nothing is required, just required thing are capital and proper place and better business plan it could be possible that on higher level this type of things could be required

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For small business in my country nothing is required, just required thing are capital and proper place and better business plan it could be possible that on higher level this type of things could be required
So what of the business would have an impact on the environment? Like in my place, you can't start a carpentry business that would generate saw dust around residential areas.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.601
Raw Dex
$0.307
Yeah it does In my country, it is a good thing that every business must submit an environmental impact analysis report. You have to obey this before you start a business

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah it does In my country, it is a good thing that every business must submit an environmental impact analysis report. You have to obey this before you start a business
When I made arrangements to start my poultry farm, the neighbors went and told the ministry of environment. I had to look for an environmentalist to run it for me and I submitted before I was given license to operate.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In my country, it is a legal requirement that every business must submit an environmental impact analysis report before any business is started.

Do you need this requirement in your country and why is it important?

There are government bodies that are set up to make sure that this is something that are observed before starting up a business but they are easily bribed to overlook so many times.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is true because you would still see some businesses that are located in residential areas that are not supposed to be located there.
There are government bodies that are set up to make sure that this is something that are observed before starting up a business but they are easily bribed to overlook so many times.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
In my location, that depends on the business you intend to operate. If you are starting a manufacturing business, you have to submit a report on environmental impact analysis. For retail businesses and eateries, this is not a requirement.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$0.848
It is also the same thing in my country. Before the structure will be put up, they need to undergo this testing with regards to environmental safety procedures and cannot cause to pollution and all.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.170
Yes, our country's law requires environmental impact analysis for certain kinds of businesses such as cement industries, brick kilns, crusher companies, oil and gas companies etc. Not all businesses require an environmental assessment.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
My country does require an environmental impact analysis before starting a business its an important step in ensuring that new businesses dont harm the environment and that appropriate measures are taken to minimize any negative impact.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, our country's law requires environmental impact analysis for certain kinds of businesses such as cement industries, brick kilns, crusher companies, oil and gas companies etc. Not all businesses require an environmental assessment.
In my country, they have to ascertain if your business would have a negative impact on the environment no matter how harmless your business might look.

Back