Does your family support your business?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
I remember when I first started working online, my family felt it was a waste of time, and I am not doing anything useful, just pressing my phone all day or I won't make anything out of it. The moment I started earning and started making little contributions to the house, they began to see working online in a new light and started having more value on it. What about you, is your family okay with your business?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
Of course yes, the same thing applies to me. My family doesn't support my online business even after spending the online money l get from the various online activities that are going on

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
Yes, my family strongly support my business because this do has their question of survival too. If business grow then they will get more facilities. So they support even the prepare things for my shop, like some food etc.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My family is a type of family that support the improvement of each member of the family they add sponsor me since the days of my training for my business before been successful

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
My family is a type of family that support the improvement of each member of the family they add sponsor me since the days of my training for my business before been successful
l really don't have idea with what's wrong with my family. That is because l hardly receive any kind of support from my family regarding the business whatsoever in my case.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I am making very less money online due to government fraud, slavery in the internet sector, though I was considered better than most people academically. Since I get very less paid work, I have more flexibility.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
I am making very less money online due to government fraud, slavery in the internet sector, though I was considered better than most people academically. Since I get very less paid work, I have more flexibility.
For me l would consider myself lucky if the family members could be in a position to stand by my side and support my business financially. My offline business couldn't have collapsed had my family lent a helping hand.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
When I was starting a restaurant, my father helped me to secure a loan. My family has always been supportive to what I do, whether it was to work online or start a business.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
My family does support my businesss, in fact, my cashier in my milk tea business is my sister. she earns from my business from her salary. She is also a trustworthy.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.640
Same here. My family had previously been wary of my online employment. They weren't confident I could generate money online. It bothered me a little when my mom questioned where I got the money. This happened several times. However, after they realized that I was consistent in helping them, they became convinced. LOL

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
Same here. My family had previously been wary of my online employment. They weren't confident I could generate money online. It bothered me a little when my mom questioned where I got the money. This happened several times. However, after they realized that I was consistent in helping them, they became convinced. LOL
We cannot blame our parents they have great concern for us. They feel sad when we are down because of cheats from an employer. At my milk tea business, first, my family was hesitant if I could make it or not hehehe.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.080
Raw Dex
$0.718
For me l don't receive any support of any kind for my business from the members of my family. Some families are even envy for your business especially if it's thriving.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
Yes, my husband always left me free to work according to my preferences (and real possibilities). My small business, until now, also has been the only way to avoid to work out of lawful means (unfortunately, informality is the rule in my country).

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly, my family has been a great pillar to the success of my business because during hard times, they render support financial and physically to ensure that I get back up again.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
My family supported me morally in my milk tea business and that inspired me a lot to proceed on the business that I have now. It will be one year old business August this year.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.250
Raw Dex
$0.008
I don't own a business. When I quitted my full-time job and started working as a freelancer, my family has doubts if I could maintain a stable source of income. That said, they did offer me full support including helping to spread the news about the service I offer. Some of the family members and relatives even referred clients to me.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
I don't own a business. When I quitted my full-time job and started working as a freelancer, my family has doubts if I could maintain a stable source of income. That said, they did offer me full support including helping to spread the news about the service I offer. Some of the family members and relatives even referred clients to me.
They're attitude towards your decision to quit job and work as a freelancer is impressive. They will not regret because you're doing what's good for you and your family. They're also your inspiration.

Back