Does your office have a Uniform for its employees?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many people who work in offices and they have a specific office dress. This is a requirement by the company and this is important because they may work in a place where they may have specific kind of rules related to dress.

Gicel

Somewhat Known
Jun 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my previous job,they requires us to wear a uniform.They believe that works uniform promote a sense of team spirit and a sense of belonging.They requires us as a mandatory requirement.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most companies now are now cultivating the habit of securing uniforms for their workers. It promotes officialdom and means of identity among the workers. This is a good innovation but it visv not readily practicable in all businesses.
Post automatically merged:

if there is one thing I don't like it is wearing of uniform and that is why I am grateful for the course which I studied as the profession does not make use of a uniform while you are at your job you just put on your lab coat and once you're done with what you're doing you remove your laptop and you leave the lab without it.
You misunderstand the logic. That lab coat you are wearing in the laboratories is also a uniform either you like it or not. And wearing it make you look official. Go to many big companies, their workers are wearing uniforms.

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think it will be good if companies can have a uniform for its employees and this way the employees do not need to buy expensive clothes to wear at work

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In the paint store where I worked before, there are uniform for workers. The uniform looks so good but it makes me uncomfortable most of the time so I pull it off when I'm alone

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Certain companies design uniforms for their employees and its different for different classes of workers and staff but not all companies does that and even my company isn't interested in this LOL.

I used to work at a place with uniforms and honestly I liked not having to worry about what to wear every day. It saved me time and reduced decision fatigue but I can see why some companies prefer a more relaxed approach.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Another thing it will do is to make everyone feel at the same level as otherwise, you will see some try expensive clothes and jewelry to look good which is not good for office environment

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
Back then at my formal place of work, there was a time where the management wanted us to start wearing uniforms but in the end the plan did not work as no one agreed to it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Certain companies design uniforms for their employees and its different for different classes of workers and staff but not all companies does that and even my company isn't interested in this LOL.

My office does not have a uniform for its employees but we just need to make sure that we dress diligently and do not expose any part of our body because that is the main thing

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
I guess uniform will make you easily recognize and spot out in a crowd even helped as well. it is part of organization in a work place, yes i accept uniform and my school has one but i do not wear as i am a part time worker.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
no and i do not think such a thing can work out anywhere because you can do this in your student life but not as a grown up employees are humans that want respect freedom of working culture as well .

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are several advantage attached to that but most of the time workers might not find it cool wearing same cloth over and over again at work. Personally I wouldn't mind wearing a companies uniform if it doesn't demand that I tuck it in. šŸ˜

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
The place i work do not have a specific uniform we wear but we are advise and told to dress in cooperate, we're not to dress in a rugged jean or a short top or dress in an informal way but to dress decent and formal.

Back