Don't assume an investment as profitable, you investigate to find out the real thing

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
What worries much to a new investor is the profitability and validity of the investment. If you're in doubt, check it out. Attend their trainings and ask the investment company manager questions that doubt you. You may also ask about the possible risks and the strategy to combat them.

Don't feel sorry and worry much, go out and investigate some experts.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.080
Raw Dex
$0.040
We should be very careful when we seay6
Post automatically merged:

You are very right indeed. We should be therefore be very careful when dealing with the investments of our hard earned money by ensuring that we invest in a very safe investment opportunity

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
We should be very careful when we seay6
Post automatically merged:

You are very right indeed. We should be therefore be very careful when dealing with the investments of our hard earned money by ensuring that we invest in a very safe investment opportunity
Big money is involved in investing it's not good to jump at a conclusion that it's the one legit and fair. We might be trapped and learned it's fraud.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
True, don't just assume an investment is profitable simply because others are into it and they are making money from it. One thing I have come to realize is that because it worked for the next person does not mean it would be the same for you.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
That is not good, there is no assurance yet if legit or not. There are many bad tactics this time that could trap us. It is best to investigate people who are investing the same.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
That is not good, there is no assurance yet if legit or not. There are many bad tactics this time that could trap us. It is best to investigate people who are investing the same.
Yes and while investigating, you must be sure it is something you can do yourself. That was the mistake I made some time back, I went into an investment cause it was good after all the needed investigations, but in the end it was not really something I could do.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
Yes and while investigating, you must be sure it is something you can do yourself. That was the mistake I made some time back, I went into an investment cause it was good after all the needed investigations, but in the end it was not really something I could do.
I have been with a trading investment which I thought legit. I spent and lost almost $300. That was a lesson for me believing right away. I promised myself not to believe right away. We need to ask those who have knowledge if it's legit or not.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
I have been with a trading investment which I thought legit. I spent and lost almost $300. That was a lesson for me believing right away. I promised myself not to believe right away. We need to ask those who have knowledge if it's legit or not.
I can imagine how you felt, at least next time we won't make that same mistake again because we have learnt from our past ones. This time around I always make proper research before giving it a try and I usually use money I am okay with loosing just in case.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
I can imagine how you felt, at least next time we won't make that same mistake again because we have learnt from our past ones. This time around I always make proper research before giving it a try and I usually use money I am okay with loosing just in case.
It's better not to entertain online investment. Scammers don't feel us. They're greedy and never feel pity for those they victimized. They're frigid so let's better punish them by not entertaining their items. We have to conduct research.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
It's better not to entertain online investment. Scammers don't feel us. They're greedy and never feel pity to those they bicyomized. They're frigid so let's better punish them by not entertaining their items. We have to conduct research.
Hahaha, true though. For a person to make the decision of scamming others of their hard earned money, shows that they have locked their emotions from having any from of feelings to does who they scam.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
Hahaha, true though. For a person to make the decision of scamming others of their hard earned money, shows that they have locked their emotions from having any from of feelings to does who they scam.
Those scammers enjoy looking at the scammed money. They never have a conscience. O their minds tactics on how to lure people to get into their traps. We have to be wise, let us never allow ourselves to be scammed especially in my case.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
If you do a research on the assets and markets and if you invest for a long term, you have higher chances of making profitable investments compared to losing money from your investment

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
For you to be a very successful Investor, you should make a very diligently and robust research on whatever investment opportunity you are willing to put your money on for sure.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
Before investing we have to conduct research first if our target market is potential. Let's also assess the products we will put in if they are what the customers want to buy for their daily needs.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.480
Raw Dex
$0.230
We certainly cannot assume investment will be profitable. All investments involve risk. If you make any investment, know your risk appetite, do your research and/or seek professional advice before putting your money into any instruments.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
It's better for the aspiring investor to investigate, to do research to avoid losses. There's always risk in investigation especially if you are new to it and feeling hot to attack without full potential.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Where there is profit, there must also be loss. This is the first thing novice investors must always remember, so that they will consider their every action in allocating funds for investment instruments. Not all investment instruments can be used as long-term investments, especially investment instruments that have low liquidity, volume and market cap.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
You're so right that in an investment it's not all the time to profit. There are also times an investor faces losses especially to those novice. They are so aggressive to start despite risk only to end losing.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.003
That is correct. It is always better to examine carefully before making any investment decisions. Just because others have been successful in a certain type of investment does not necessarily mean that it will be the same for you. It is essential to understand that every person's situation is distinctive, so do your due diligence and make a sound decision.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
Everyone must understand that investments with money isn't something that anyone can just jump in. Problem is we are always too excited. I am not. I take time to study. Can take me up to a month to study an investment program before I enter.

Back