Don't be stressed with your time management

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Don't let time management become a stressor. Time management could stress a business operation. he may always think about his schedules and the orders of the customers labeled with an accurate time of delivery. It is stressful indeed. Despite how important it is to closely manage your time, it's also true that time management can become a serious stressor if you're not doing it properly. You need to relax and get slow with every customer's order. You have to assign each order to the individual workers. Business owners understand how important are those schedules. Their concern is to always serve the customers at their utmost capacity. Tme management is a vital part of success in the modern business world yet can't be trusted to entirely dictate your life., never be stressed with it. Just make your time well without too much effort, you need your workers to do the work.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We should also know how to effectively allocate tasks to the staffs in a business set up, or devise a smart means of managing time by doing the right thing at the appropriate time

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.348
I do think that it needs to have a thorough research and manage all the tasks on a daily basis. Time management has been an old school way, but it is still effective.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is very true. Stressing over time management makes it even harder to manage it. One should relax and make a schedule to work on. It is also important to stay flexible even with your mindset. Some unavoidable things tend to happen that tamper with the schedule you made. You need to be flexible enough to reschedule.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
You are right. it's high time one or any business owner just relax and get slow with every customer's order. You just have to understand how important your schedules works and work with it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
You are right. it's high time one or any business owner just relax and get slow with every customer's order. You just have to understand how important your schedules works and work with it.
That's so right the business owner must be smart. He has manpower to do the tasks. He just monitors them. Also there must be head of that particular procurement outgoing and incoming. It's a systematic way thus avoidance of stress.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
We should also know how to effectively allocate tasks to the staffs in a business set up, or devise a smart means of managing time by doing the right thing at the appropriate time
I think it is sometimes better to give them a time frame so that they will know how urgent the work you have given to them is and they will not joke with it. This is what some bosses do at times but some people think it is wickedness

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is sometimes better to give them a time frame so that they will know how urgent the work you have given to them is and they will not joke with it. This is what some bosses do at times but some people think it is wickedness
Absolutely spot on!!
My boss normally resorts to this method of work allocation, it will make them put more effort and be serious with their duties knowing fully well that they are all alone.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Absolutely spot on!!
My boss normally resorts to this method of work allocation, it will make them put more effort and be serious with their duties knowing fully well that they are all alone.
Some people will never work or do what they are supposed to do and the only time they will do it is when they are under duress so it is very good to always make sure that you hasten those kind of people up especially when they work with you

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
For us business people, we understand how important time is to us. But even when you have scheduled everything out, it is not meant to be definite. You can make adjustments to your schedule for the day as situation demands.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
For us business people, we understand how important time is to us. But even when you have scheduled everything out, it is not meant to be definite. You can make adjustments to your schedule for the day as situation demands.
Time is very important and that is why I always try to do everything I need to do on time. Business people don't joke with their time and I think it is basically because they work with time

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I do think that it needs to have a thorough research and manage all the tasks on a daily basis. Time management has been an old school way, but it is still effective.

This is the reason why you have to find the right way to schedule whatever you are doing at your workplace so that she will know how to manage your time effectively.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Time management requires a special balance between your work and yourself. You need to do a checklist to avoid discrepancies in your business stocks. Also, there are trusted workers who can assist you.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
This is so true, time management has been a major issue for me, most times it feels like the 24 hours is not even enough for me to carry out everything I really need to do for the day.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
That is also not a good feeling 24 hours is not enough for you to carry out your plans in your businesses online or offline. You need to balance your work and your personal life's needs.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If there is anything that one needs to learn how to do is to know how to manage time as it is very precious and if not managed well enough, it could be stressful.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
It is necessary to get acquainted with time management to avoid stress and to avoid delays in deliveries. There are customers who do not understand a circumstance why an order is delayed.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well managing time is important so you can make the most our of your day it's kinda hard to manage my time since everyday there are different situations that take time

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
There should be time planning, listing on what to do hour by hour and checked those already accomplished to lessen the burden of thinking. Also divide the tasks among trusted workers who are heads of every department.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A businessperson who finds himself having difficulties in managing his time could benefit by hiring the services of at least one third party. Such assistant would greatly aid in lessening the burden facing a businessperson, thus enabling the businessperson to manage his time more effectively.

Back