Don't leave your business to chance

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Whenever I have seen someone who has left his business to chance, he has failed in the end. I myself had such experiences. Recently, I see many forums that no longer pay users. If you want to build a business you have to invest a lot and you can't hope that the world will go your way. You should always be prepared for any situation and have sufficient financial resources

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
You cannot expect your business to succeed if you leave it to chance. Running a business needs conducting market research from time to time, proper planning and good financial and operations management.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Every business that intends to grow must be intentional. Results are not achieved in business by fate. It is achieved by well thought out solutions that would push the business to success.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
You cannot expect your business to succeed if you leave it to chance. Running a business needs conducting market research from time to time, proper planning and good financial and operations management.
I think the best thing to do is that a business owner should be focused on building the business instead of leaving the business to chance because a business can never grow that way

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Whenever I have seen someone who has left his business to chance, he has failed in the end. I myself had such experiences. Recently, I see many forums that no longer pay users. If you want to build a business you have to invest a lot and you can't hope that the world will go your way. You should always be prepared for any situation and have sufficient financial resources
This is an advise worth millions, anything left to chance will surely not survive or see the light of the day, because life is not a bed of roses it's full of ups and downs so one needs to put in extra work in order to make it happen.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have to completely agree with this. When you get started in the world of business, you need to keep something in your mind - and that is, nothing will go in your favour just because you think so. This will help you remain grounded and keep working hard to see fruitful effects.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
I think that is the important crucial point that most entrepreneurs are failing to understand. One should have a reserve capital that can bring the business to life once more if at all it's hit by harsh economical difficulties.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Business is not spiritual. You have to be responsible for its growth by pursuing concepts like target marketing and market segmentation. Fate, destiny and other spiritual concepts can't grow any business..

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
Never ever leave your business on chance, but keep trying and keep working and introducing innovative ideas to improve your business. This hard works will lead to you towards the way of success.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.725
I do agree that we should be focused on our respective businesses. It will lead to bankruptcy if being one. That is why commitment should be applied at all times in businesses.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Well said said, this is exactly why a business plan is extremely important. Even when you have a plan, also create a backup plan, cause we cannot really predict how things would go in the end.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
Whenever I have seen someone who has left his business to chance, he has failed in the end. I myself had such experiences. Recently, I see many forums that no longer pay users
You think those forums are left to chance, that owners didn't have plans or just start it without any plans? If you think it is easy run PTP forum than just start one and make us all happy.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you allow other factors other than your intentions to drive your business, it would be difficult for you to succeed as a business person. You would get the results that to you don't desire because leaving your business to chance is exactly like doing a gamble.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
Nobody should expect his or her business to succeed when left to chance. Running a business needs so much you need to adopt the right factors to make it out as it should.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes you may be right but not fully right because that may not always be the case because some business will be running a very high lose so the owner will be left with no option than to leave the business

Back