Don't let negative people kill your dreams

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I do agree with you. I cannot stand dealing with negative people. I tried my best to stay away from them, especially if it is business concern.

The most important thing is for you to know exactly what you want to do in your business and focus on doing that. This will help you to shutout a lot of negative thoughts.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
The most important thing is for you to know exactly what you want to do in your business and focus on doing that. This will help you to shutout a lot of negative thoughts.
Yes, I totally agree with you, stay focused on what we are doing and what we want to achieve. So that there is no time for us to think about negative words from other people.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
The kind of people you associate with would determine your success in life. It is bad attitude to be moving with pessimistic friends. Don't be sharing your business ideas with wrong people. It is risky.
You are so right. These days, it is difficult to find people whom we can trust easily. Sharing brilliant ideas is not the best option when having a particular business in mind. They can steal them and will claim that it was their ideas.
Post automatically merged:

Better to avoid negative peoples as you may imbibe their negativity. If one want to grow one must be surrounded by people who sees life happily.
I also do the same thing. I try my best to stay away with people who are pessimistic in nature. It will surely drain my positive energy being with them. It is not what we wanted in life, right?

You have the point. It is a waste of time for being with these people. In this world, dealing with challenges is not a good thing to ponder. We need to face them and do not run away from them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Yes, it's true, most of them are selfish, don't want to be rivaled in success. So, we have to be careful with people like that, when there is a plan, you don't need to ask their opinion, seek the opinion of other people, if they can be trusted.
It's better to seek opinion to your lawyer friend. I have many lawyer friends. I call them when I am in doubt. Lawyers have brilliant minds to resolve our conflicting minds lol.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It's better to seek opinion to your lawyer friend. I have many lawyer friends. I call them when I am in doubt. Lawyers have brilliant minds to resolve our conflicting minds lol.
I don't have friends who are lawyers, maybe to hire a lawyer also need a lot of money. I can't do that, so when I ask for opinions, I tend to go to friends I trust well.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I don't have friends who are lawyers, maybe to hire a lawyer also need a lot of money. I can't do that, so when I ask for opinions, I tend to go to friends I trust well.
I have lawyer friends because I'm a member of YMCA and Y's Men's Club International composing mostly of lawyers and businessmen. I was also the president of the ROTARACT Club during college and most members of the Rotary are lawyers. I made friendship with them. The consultation is free.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Negative people are like a disease they will not go away from away convincing you to their beliefs, so it is to stay away from them.

Well said, dream killers are everywhere and if you are not careful, they would kill it before you realize. Work or hang out with does who are way better than you, their lifestyle would be a motivation to you and a reason to keep up so you wont be left out.
You're so right which is why we need to be observant and never trust anyone. Even our family member there's a negative thinker.

Well said, dream killers are everywhere and if you are not careful, they would kill it before you realize. Work or hang out with does who are way better than you, their lifestyle would be a motivation to you and a reason to keep up so you wont be left out.
You're so right which is why we need to be observant and never trust anyone. Even our family member there's a negative thinker.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Negative people are like a disease they will not go away from away convincing you to their beliefs, so it is to stay away from them.

True, the best thing most times is to just keep certain ideas and plan to yourself and let them just see the results in the end..

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
True, the best thing most times is to just keep certain ideas and plan to yourself and let them just see the results in the end..
They will kill your idea by telling you that what you wish to do does not make any sense. People can be very funny so it is just better to keep your dreams away from there

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.501
Raw Dex
$1.141
Negative people always appear as if they are truly caring about your business. And they might be genuinely caring but their negativity can kill what would have made you rich.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
Your dreams are inside your mind, it is under your capacity to fulfill your dream, it is only you who can actually destroy your dream

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Your dreams are inside your mind, it is under your capacity to fulfill your dream, it is only you who can actually destroy your dream
No matter what anyone says about what you want to do, you should always keep it going. You have reasons for choosing that dream so you should follow it

Back