Dream Big in Business

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Dream big in business is one invisible step before starting your business. It is very important to guide your dreams to come true. Know what to do with those dreams. Yes, to dream is free but in relation to business you have to tie yourself to the reality that money is at stake. And whether you like it or not, you will want to make your dreams happen to reality. And this also happens materially if you have the capital. But building a business does not require anyone to have millions. There are companies that started from rags to riches. The only abiding trust in yourself is determination. If you are determined, then proceed.

You might be guided by this saying which states and I quote: “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you will land among the stars.” This is so relevant cliché because not all may land right away to the desired dreams, yet, you surely land there because of your desire and passion.

You must also identify specific qualities that are important to the direction and mission of your business ideas and build within the specific background that would lead you to the perfection of your dreamed business. Go ahead, have the initiative to build your own business. Shoot for the moon.

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.252
It's quite a great idea. If you are dreaming for a bigger business you can start by the small things that you have for now. The secret for progressing Sometimes is to make the first step.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
It's quite a great idea. If you are dreaming for a bigger business you can start by the small things that you have for now. The secret for progressing Sometimes is to make the first step.
Yes, so true, if there is a business we want to start, we should not be afraid for nothing happens if we continue feeling that way. Our dream for a better life may happen late, so while our dream is so hot, let us strike it.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes it is always good to dream big also there are some necessary things you need to put in place to make your dream come to pass. The first thing that is the most important is knowledge about the business

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Yes it is always good to dream big also there are some necessary things you need to put in place to make your dream come to pass. The first thing that is the most important is knowledge about the business
Yes, so true, that is what we call the invisible start of a business. We have to make sure that it is the right business we want to manage because money and reputation are involved.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a very good thing to dream big, it is even one of the important things if you want to get to a great height in business. But you need to put in the work as well

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Dream big in business is very good if you can convert it into your business goals and targets gradually. Make effectiveness of your business. Utilizing idle rooms, equipment or machines, so that they can be used to increase capital.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Dream big in business is very good if you can convert it into your business goals and targets gradually. Make effectiveness of your business. Utilizing idle rooms, equipment or machines, so that they can be used to increase capital.
Yes, you can gradually convert your big dream to your business goals. When you give it all what it takes to achieve that goal, in no time you will see yourself getting to that your big dream of your business

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Make your dreamed business happen and care for it in such a away that it becomes the best in your place. It's familiarity and good reputation because of your good services will reach far and near. Make your business big through your good attitude towards people.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I agree that dream big is good for business. But only dreaming won't get you anywhere. You have to take concrete steps such as proper planning and develop effective strategies to make your dream comes true.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
It is somehow same as when we give examination, when we dream for 90% marks at least we land at 70% same in business if we dream big then at least we fall somewhere in average but when we dream average then we may fail.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Dreaming big is the most important step to take if an entrepreneur want to achieve great result. A lot of great companies started from rags. A good example is Google. Google started from a garage and today is one of the most successful companies in the world.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Those who became successful were so persistent, patient and hopeful that's why they persevere. They never give up their dreams to make their dreams come true. It's good to try what's is best in our lives.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.792
I do have a big dream with my online shop this year. I can dream because it is free. I know that there are so many challenges but I need to keep on dealing with them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Just challenge yourself that you can make it and that everything has its own reason why in demand to online buyers and or no interests buyers at all. It's best not to stop dreaming until you become expert and we'll adjusted.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
My mentor says that a person can only go as far as his mind can see in business. You need to have big visions to keep pushing. Some people like settling for small time.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
My mentor says that a person can only go as far as his mind can see in business. You need to have big visions to keep pushing. Some people like settling for small time.
It is also very important for someone to have a realistic dream because it is the only way you can be able to achieve such dream. Wild dream can ruin you.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
You are right though. But have you realized that most youths in Nigeria just do business to be able to eat and feed their families?
It is also very important for someone to have a realistic dream because it is the only way you can be able to achieve such dream. Wild dream can ruin you.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
I do have a big dream with my online shop this year. I can dream because it is free. I know that there are so many challenges but I need to keep on dealing with them.
I'm hoping that you could be able to achieve your dreamed business. There are many tourists in your city, why not think about creating stalls. Start your business now to save more and enjoy life.

Back