Dream Big in Business

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Dreaming to have a business is an invisible dream yet we can drive to make it happen in reality through our interest and passion. And we could also create a business f there is capital and right place.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.842
I'm hoping that you could be able to achieve your dreamed business. There are many tourists in your city, why not think about creating stalls. Start your business now to save more and enjoy life.
It is quite pricey in the central part of my city. I am planning to have a barista training. I registered in TESDA a few weeks back. I am planning to learn how to make different kinds of coffee, milktea, etc. I was hoping to acquire these soft skills to have my own business in the future.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
It is quite pricey in the central part of my city. I am planning to have a barista training. I registered in TESDA a few weeks back. I am planning to learn how to make different kinds of coffee, milktea, etc. I was hoping to acquire these soft skills to have my own business in the future.
That is a very good decision, and enrolling in TESDA is free of tuition. You will have certificates that would boost your intention. Once you apply for a business permit, it will be easier as a TESDA graduate.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.252
That's quite a great idea in deed. I think TESDA provides a very wide variety of courses online and one would have the freedom of choosing their desired courses for their choice.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is a need to dream big in business. This would give you a constant burning hunger to always be creative and keep pushing. Small mindedness would give you a premature sense of satisfaction and make you relaxed.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.788
yes dreaming big will get you motivation and more passion is very important it helps to feel like bussiness is not a chore you have to do but enjoyable exspiernce

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
If you are a business operator, there is no other thing that comes to your mind, that is to achieve what you dreamed about in your business like having a business empire or making your business like a pro.
Post automatically merged:

It's quite a great idea. If you are dreaming for a bigger business you can start by the small things that you have for now. The secret for progressing Sometimes is to make the first step.
That is right to start with a small thing or idea but sooner or later, to becomes a big business idea. It is better that way than no business at all. It is also not good to start at a high risk business , big but no surety if boom or not.

Last edited:

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Starting a business is a dream for many people. But not all actualize that dream. May you be the person who dreams and actually works on realizing that dream. It all starts with making a good plan that includes how much money you need. Once you start, skillfully drive that business to success.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
We need to dream big in business in order to build a business empire topnotch business that looks like a pro and all the time gaining financially and customer wise abundant.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The problem is that most business people don't have dreams beyond food. Most people just enter businesses to be able to feed and pay house rent or probably buy a house. Majority of people in business do not think of building conglomerates.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.140
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you will land among the stars.
You say you will stay in sky? Some even got back on Earth.
I want say dream big but be realisitic. Business is not just dream, it is much bigger responsability. Get somebody who will stay tell you sometimes to stay on ball.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Dream big in business is one invisible step before starting your business. It is very important to guide your dreams to come true. Know what to do with those dreams. Yes, to dream is free but in relation to business you have to tie yourself to the reality that money is at stake. And whether you like it or not, you will want to make your dreams happen to reality. And this also happens materially if you have the capital. But building a business does not require anyone to have millions. There are companies that started from rags to riches. The only abiding trust in yourself is determination. If you are determined, then proceed.

You might be guided by this saying which states and I quote: “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you will land among the stars.” This is so relevant cliché because not all may land right away to the desired dreams, yet, you surely land there because of your desire and passion.

You must also identify specific qualities that are important to the direction and mission of your business ideas and build within the specific background that would lead you to the perfection of your dreamed business. Go ahead, have the initiative to build your own business. Shoot for the moon.
There's nothing wrong in dreaming big, but while dreaming it is also very important to consider realities, put into consideration the policies of the nation you are residing, because that can also make one dream in business not to be actualize, because hey! We are talking about capital here.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, so true, that is what we call the invisible start of a business. We have to make sure that it is the right business we want to manage because money and reputation are involved.

Any business owner or an entrepreneur will always be interested in growing his business from how it is when it is started because that is the nature of running businesses.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Any business owner or an entrepreneur will always be interested in growing his business from how it is when it is started because that is the nature of running businesses.
That's true that's every business owners dream to make there business grow big and such come to reality by preparing something business owner dreamed of to have a topnotch business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
Your mindset in business also plays a very important role. When starting a business, dream big, though these dreams should be grounded to some extent, meaning they should be within reality. But then again, if you can dream it you can achieve it.
Post automatically merged:

Your mindset in business also plays a very important role. When starting a business, dream big, though these dreams should be grounded to some extent, meaning they should be within reality. But then again, if you can dream it you can achieve it.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Dreaming big is not just in business alone, you can dream begin anything you want to do in this life and work towards its create a good plan and follow through and definitely you will attain success.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Dream big in business is very good if you can convert it into your business goals and targets gradually. Make effectiveness of your business. Utilizing idle rooms, equipment or machines, so that they can be used to increase capital.

It is very important for you to backup the dreams that you have with your business using the resources that are available at your disposal because that is the only way you can be able to achieve the dream.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
A dream for a business is something on what you see to happen to your business like making it profit more, and attract customers more. That dream is acted out with a strategic planning on how to make those dreams come true.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
It is very important for you to backup the dreams that you have with your business using the resources that are available at your disposal because that is the only way you can be able to achieve the dream.
The dream business does not have to be carried out rashly using the available resources, but we also have to be careful and evaluate whether the available resources can be allocated to the dream business so that the old business does not disrupt the smooth running of the business;

Back