Dress Codes at Work

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Womens at my place are not allowed have decoltage. especially those bigs, or short dress above knee. Some wear summer dress with smaller decoltage when kids are not in school and when weather is hot.

The nature of job someone is doing is also going to play a big role in the kind of way he or she is supposed to dress because those that are working in a restaurant especially cooking in the kitchen are always meant to cover their hair all the time.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$5.403
Some companies don't have dress code however I think for some people dress code is very important dress code gives more professional look many people who have high position have dress code
Yes i have seen lots of companies that do not have dress codes. Dress codes does give the employees a professional look, it makes them look more organized and even more attractive in most cases.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most companies will prefer an official dress code from workers because it makes them look formal and command respect from others. It also reduces cases of sexual harassments which is mostly faced by women when they dress in very short dresses or clothes that are too revealing.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.860
In some schools principe require tie, shirt and suit have it every day but those are old school and many people don't like it. I don't have to follow those rules at my school.

Back