Dress codes for your business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
The few years i spent in benin Republic, i discovered that the government made sure every school, and even most business sectors have a specific uniform their students and employees should always wear to work or class. Their reason for this is to try create a sense of order. Do you think having a dress code would have a positive influence in your business and why?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I am a freelancer. Dress code doesn't apply to me now. When I was working full time for an IT firm a few years back, the dress code is business casual. When we participate in events like conferences or exhibitions, staff were required to dress properly because that affected the image of the company.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
If I am a tycoon, I would like my employees to wear dress codes on each department in my company. In this way, it would be more organized to look at.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
My sister my only employee in my milk tea business has a uniform. This is one way to get recognition from the repeat customers. She has 4 uniforms of the same dress code. She works from Monday to Sunday from 10 in the morning up to 6 in the evening.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The few years i spent in benin Republic, i discovered that the government made sure every school, and even most business sectors have a specific uniform their students and employees should always wear to work or class. Their reason for this is to try create a sense of order. Do you think having a dress code would have a positive influence in your business and why?
It is very important to have a dress code for your business especially when you have people who work under you because there are times that some of them may not wear clothes that are reasonable to work so it is just better to have a dress code

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This topic is very important as Some jobs may require specific safety gear or uniforms for functional reasons, Your dress code policy should be clear and consistent for all employees to avoid confusion or discrimination.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This topic is very important as Some jobs may require specific safety gear or uniforms for functional reasons, Your dress code policy should be clear and consistent for all employees to avoid confusion or discrimination.
There is even a dress code for every factory workers because it is not possible for factory workers to wear their normal clothes in the factory

Back