Dropshipping Vs. Dropserviving: Which is the Best Way to Build Passive Income?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$6.570
Dropshipping means you sell products without fulfilling the orders, and drop servicing means you sell services without providing services yourself. In dropshipping you are a medium between the buyer and the supplier/manufacturer. With dropservicing, you are a medium between the buyer and the service provider. Both of these methods are good if you have digital marketing skills. I have been more successful with drop servicing compared to dropshipping.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
I can't really say which would be better cause i do not have any personal experience with them. But if i am given a choice, i would go for drop servicing. this is because almost every business owner has one thing or the other to move.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
I'm just knowing about the other one but I think drop shipping can be a good side hustle not necessarily a passive income. As you have to get active with the job

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Dropshipping is quite common in here and now many people get involved in this kind of activity in order to make money. However, dropserviving is a kind of concept which is not that common.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
I can't really say which would be better cause i do not have any personal experience with them. But if i am given a choice, i would go for drop servicing. this is because almost every business owner has one thing or the other to move.
Well, the two of them are good but it depends on the people who are doing them. I have tried dropshipping before but I could not make money from it because I did not know how to market.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, the two of them are good but it depends on the people who are doing them. I have tried dropshipping before but I could not make money from it because I did not know how to market.

In order to make money through dropshipping, you must not only have knowledge about marketing, but you must also know where you must market those products in the right manner. Promoting products to the right people is the key.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$6.570
Dropshipping is quite common in here and now many people get involved in this kind of activity in order to make money. However, dropserviving is a kind of concept which is not that common.
A lot of sellers on Fiverr are actually doing dropservicing. They charge high for their services but hire freelancers who have lower fees. They make money by selling services but they are not the actual service providers.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of sellers on Fiverr are actually doing dropservicing. They charge high for their services but hire freelancers who have lower fees. They make money by selling services but they are not the actual service providers.

So, do you mean that they are merely working as middlemen and it is actually someone else who works and completes orders? I have seen many companies getting registered on Fiverr and completing orders. Perhaps this may be an example of that.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.715
I am never good at convincing the customers to buy from my business. Customers would come by themselves to my business because I rendere some excellent and quality services to them.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$6.570
So, do you mean that they are merely working as middlemen and it is actually someone else who works and completes orders? I have seen many companies getting registered on Fiverr and completing orders. Perhaps this may be an example of that.
I don't mean everyone is dropservicing on Fiverr, what I mean is there are sellers who are dropservicing. I am saying this based on my own personal experience. I hired a freelancer for a certain work and when I found that his submission was not as good as the samples he had offered, I asked him the reason and he said the work was done by his subordinate.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am never good at convincing the customers to buy from my business. Customers would come by themselves to my business because I rendere some excellent and quality services to them.

Well, in order to become better at selling products, you may need to have skills that may help you convince a customer. This is important. You not only need to have great skills, but you must also possess the ability to conduct research related to different products in market.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Dropshipping means you sell products without fulfilling the orders, and drop servicing means you sell services without providing services yourself. In dropshipping you are a medium between the buyer and the supplier/manufacturer. With dropservicing, you are a medium between the buyer and the service provider. Both of these methods are good if you have digital marketing skills. I have been more successful with drop servicing compared to dropshipping.
These methods are actually successful ways to make passive income which just require you to have a marketing skill and nothing much in particular, it is a business that requires little or no capital for a start.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
The funny thing about this is that though not much is known about drop servicing but we make use of it a lot. Even does into drop shipping for the business to go smoothly, drop servicing is involved. As long as there are goods to be transported, drop servicing is at play here.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The funny thing about this is that though not much is known about drop servicing but we make use of it a lot. Even does into drop shipping for the business to go smoothly, drop servicing is involved. As long as there are goods to be transported, drop servicing is at play here.

I have never been involved with dropservicing, so I do not know if this involve investing money. Some people do invest money when it comes to dropshipping. However, in many cases, you may need to confirm the order from the customer's end and get advance payment that secured and protects you.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on the individual but i really do not know the better one between drop shipping and drop servicing because i haven't had any experience with either of them.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Considering that majority of e-commerce online platforms mainly deal with selling products that they have not produced, I think that the concept of drop shipping is best suited to corporate entities with significant financial resources.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
I have never been involved with dropservicing, so I do not know if this involve investing money. Some people do invest money when it comes to dropshipping. However, in many cases, you may need to confirm the order from the customer's end and get advance payment that secured and protects you.
Yes you are right, though every investment today requires capital, that's just the simple truth. There is no real investment out there that would fetch you a good amount of money that does not require capital.

Back