Early bird catches worm - it is the same in business

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
There's a, saying which said and I quote 'Early bird catches worm'. If we're on time attending to our business it's obviously possible we'll gain trust and appreciation by our customers. We help them attend to they needs. Have you also tried this in your business operating your store earlier than what others expect?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my place where people are generally lazy, they would refuse to open their shops early and they close early. Those that defy it and open early are miles ahead.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
Yes! Consistency and promptness is the soul of every business. Every business success depends on these two factors.
I agree with you. There are businesses in malls, renters cannot open earlier. The malls open at 10 in the morning, so the renters inside would just wait for the main entrance to be opened. But there's a door for the renter's cashier's to enter to ready all stuff so at 10 people flock and proceed to the area they would shop, especially this Christmas time buyers seem having a panic buying. They're terrific.

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes it is true. In business you need to be the first in the market. If you are very successful other business will imitate you and you will have competition. Before other think of a good business idea to start you need to be ahead of them so you will be the original business in your area

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.090
Raw Dex
$0.003
There's a, saying which said and I quote 'Early bird catches worm'. If we're on time attending to our business it's obviously possible we'll gain trust and appreciation by our customers. We help them attend to they needs. Have you also tried this in your business operating your store earlier than what others expect?
Yeah that's true when you resume early you grab all the esrky customers that came to buy.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
That would become valuable to the customers who are in need of an item on that very day.
Post automatically merged:

Yes it is true. In business you need to be the first in the market. If you are very successful other business will imitate you and you will have competition. Before other think of a good business idea to start you need to be ahead of them so you will be the original business in your area
You're so right, business owner must do it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
There will be repeat customers if that happens. The customers remember the business name every time they're in need of something early in the day.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.440
This is very true that in busiess always put the interests of the customers first,ask how you can better save the clients and on which areas you think you need to improve on.This will almost gaurantee one to be always ahead and coming up with technonologies that are just top notch on the market.With adequatte preperation the chances for one to miss it are very slim.

Last edited:

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I started in the computer business 45 years ago I was approached by an Insurance Agent that sold Credit Life Insurance through auto dealers. It was lucrative enough that the dealers were spending thousands on mini computers to automate filling out all the paperwork involved in each car sale. They would enter all the data once and the computer would organize it on each document that needed to be printed. I wrote a program to run on PC's that lowered the cost of setting up that system from the $30,000 for a mini computer system to a few thousand for a PC and Dot Matrix Printer to do the same job. It was so cheap in the eyes of the car dealers and insurance agents, that the agents were buying systems from me to give to the dealers that would exclusivly sell their policies in their dealerships and I kept busy installing these systems for the next 25 years. I retired 21 years ago, but my head programmer is still running the business from a spare bedroom in his house today. Find a good solution that makes or saves someone money and they will beat a path to your door.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
Again when you resume early you are bound to close early too to refresh self for the next day. So you make money early and have time for yourself too.
That's it, early bird catches worm, the same in business and in us when we sleep early and wake up, it will make us healthy, wealthy, and wise.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If you open your store earlier people that want to buy will buy from you because the rest have not opened their store

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
That is the logic, who would want to wait for many hours at a store that opens late? I would prefer the store that serves customers faithfully.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.070
I used to hear my mother before. She always wakes us up early in the morning when still having the family business. According to her, blessings will come in.

Back