Early bird catches worm - it is the same in business

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my place where people are generally lazy, they would refuse to open their shops early and they close early. Those that defy it and open early are miles ahead.
anybody who is doing business and he or she is lazy will not be successful. Business requires of level of commitment to succeed.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
If you have a business big or small you will always be inspired like my case, I have a small business a milk tea business in the mall, every day I think about my business and think about how to make some innovations in such a way that my customers will continue patronizing my milk tea. If visit your business so late, you will miss many opportunities.

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
There are employees early birds and they like to buy something in a store as a replacement for their breakfast so if there is a sore an early bird it surely earns better in a single day.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Punctuality and consistency in business is very vital to the development of the business. if you're not punctual and you're not consistent, definitely you're not going to make money from businesses.
This is true. My mum owns a business and I can't even count how many opportunities that we have gotten because we are always puntual to shop.
Post automatically merged:

anybody who is doing business and he or she is lazy will not be successful. Business requires of level of commitment to succeed.
A lazy person cannot even be a business owner because the business will never be successful. Business requires consistency

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
If people get accustomed to your business opening earlier than others, time comes people will be parading to your business who also like early bird owners. It's the positive impact.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There's a, saying which said and I quote 'Early bird catches worm'. If we're on time attending to our business it's obviously possible we'll gain trust and appreciation by our customers. We help them attend to they needs. Have you also tried this in your business operating your store earlier than what others expect?

As a business owner, I believe that it is very important for you to take your business very seriously and it involves coming early to your business and opening it for your customers early enough for them to buy whenever they're available in the market.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.515
There's a, saying which said and I quote 'Early bird catches worm'. If we're on time attending to our business it's obviously possible we'll gain trust and appreciation by our customers. We help them attend to they needs. Have you also tried this in your business operating your store earlier than what others expect?

Well, I am speaking early birds in the context of a person who wakes up early in the morning and starts working. I think that those individuals are much more successful if you ask me.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
As a business owner, I believe that it is very important for you to take your business very seriously and it involves coming early to your business and opening it for your customers early enough for them to buy whenever they're available in the market.
That's perfect yes, that must be the attitude of a committed business owner. Customers will surely multiply. That's also called effective service provider.People will keep on recommending to choose such business.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
That's perfect yes, that must be the attitude of a committed business owner. Customers will surely multiply. That's also called effective service provider.People will keep on recommending to choose such business.
It is why I laugh at business owners who don't come out early to open their businesses because whenever they are late, it gives other people the opportunity to sell a lot of their products before they come to market.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
It is why I laugh at business owners who don't come out early to open their businesses because whenever they are late, it gives other people the opportunity to sell a lot of their products before they come to market.
Correct the rivals will feast because of excitement. The customers simply go to to the business already serving. Why should they wait for a lazy business owner.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.515

I have seen many such kind of business owners who never come at the workplace at time. I think that perhaps they have formed a habit or they may already have enough clients who wait for them and avail the services offered by those specific business owners only.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is so terrible when you have to leave early for something and you can't find a place to buy the things you need. No place to buy food. That's the story of my location. It is bad and very discouraging.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.515
It is so terrible when you have to leave early for something and you can't find a place to buy the things you need. No place to buy food. That's the story of my location. It is bad and very discouraging.

Well, actually, we were talking about early birds. Early birds are referred to those folks who tend to wake up early in the morning and they start working early in the morning. I prefer this kind of schedule.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have seen many such kind of business owners who never come at the workplace at time. I think that perhaps they have formed a habit or they may already have enough clients who wait for them and avail the services offered by those specific business owners only.
It is not good for a business owner not to go to his or her workplace because there is no how they will take care of your business like you will do it

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
As a business owner I need to follow the standard time. The customers are too early too and if we're late they'll proceed to another business center.

Back