Earn Doge From Clixdoge.com

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I have just recently joined this faucet to earn Doge coins as I have heard that Doge is also an important crypto and we may see it doing well in the future so I joined this faucet where we can earn 5 Doge per click every 5 mins and we need 500 Doge to get paid and 199 Doge to Upgrade. The upgrade is not necessary for payment but will increase our earnings.

35% commission for referrals so you can join from my link

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Do you know the threshold per claim. Some sites give 5 minutes interval for each claim. And how soon do you think you can earn 500 if the site only offers 5 per claim?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Sorry Guys we should ignore this website, I was able to earn around 75 Doge but from yesterday they want me to get paid and want me to pay a fee of 22 Doge which I won't do so I have left this and won't do again, sorry guys I also wasted time on it.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was about say this might be a scam site until I saw your other post @Ginger . I made a rough calculation on how long it will take to reach the 500 doge threshold, as per my calculation it should take 3-4 days, now 500doge is $40. That is an amount i can't see any faucet site paying within that short period. Good thing you get to know about the site's scam like style in time.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I was about say this might be a scam site until I saw your other post @Ginger . I made a rough calculation on how long it will take to reach the 500 doge threshold, as per my calculation it should take 3-4 days, now 500doge is $40. That is an amount i can't see any faucet site paying within that short period. Good thing you get to know about the site's scam like style in time.
I am too bad with these calculations and feel sad that they are asking for a fee to process my payment and there is no assurance they will pay

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly they might not pay at all, there was also a site like this one although that one was about Tron , I was also requested to pay a fee of 50TRX for 500TRX those who paid the fee didn't see any payment in there wallet and the site claimed to have processed the payment.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I think we need to stay away from all these new faucets and I have learned my lesson the hard way so I will be more careful from now and will like to join only the legit faucets that have good payment history otherwise I will stick with the three I am working now

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have a friend that uses this website. He told me that he didn't get paid
I have just recently joined this faucet to earn Doge coins as I have heard that Doge is also an important crypto and we may see it doing well in the future so I joined this faucet where we can earn 5 Doge per click every 5 mins and we need 500 Doge to get paid and 199 Doge to Upgrade. The upgrade is not necessary for payment but will increase our earnings.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
What scares me most in sites like this is if they would last. I joined a similar site to earn doge some time back but the painful thing about it was that it working days to my appointed payment date.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What scares me most in sites like this is if they would last. I joined a similar site to earn doge some time back but the painful thing about it was that it working days to my appointed payment date.
I can relate on that too , I also joined earn Doge, my experience was almost same as yours. I think it was a well calculated scheme in other to run off when it's payment time, the day I was to get my payment was the same day the site stop paying.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
I can relate on that too , I also joined earn Doge, my experience was almost same as yours. I think it was a well calculated scheme in other to run off when it's payment time, the day I was to get my payment was the same day the site stop paying.
Oh wow, that experience is pretty much annoying and painful. Imagine putting all your efforts only not to get paid when it's time for your payment. Its well though.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

If they are paying as high as 5 dogecoin every 5 minutes then it means it is scam. Or have you been paid there?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261

Well, I have tried to open the website and i am not able to do so. Are you also trying to access it and getting the same error? If this site is about earning through a faucet, then I think that it would pay much low amount of dogecoin.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Is it like PTC websites? Are you clicking links in order to earn?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078

For real?
So you mean that we can even make as much as 500 doge in a day? That is quite interesting

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Well 0.5 doge coin every claim is really enough you have proven this to be true, do you have payment proof that can verify that? because it is really high compared with other faucets to tell the truth

Back