Earn from Beermoneyforum.com

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
There is an trusted user on the Beer Money forum so if you have Skrill then you should contact him as he can help you with the exchange and will pay you in Paypal so in case you use Skrill and would like to exchange it with PayPal then you can go ahead and they have posted this deal in the BMF marketplace.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
There is an trusted user on the Beer Money forum so if you have Skrill then you should contact him as he can help you with the exchange and will pay you in Paypal so in case you use Skrill and would like to exchange it with PayPal then you can go ahead and they have posted this deal in the BMF marketplace.

No I don't use skrill. I just use PayPal, I am now worried for my BMF points. I don't think I would be able to cash them out.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
No I don't use skrill. I just use PayPal, I am now worried for my BMF points. I don't think I would be able to cash them out.
I am ready to buy these if you would like to sell them for RIF points, so I can send RIF ( I will accumulate soon) and you can donate BMF points, We can make this official with the help of admin.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
I have to pay someone in BMF points so I would like to reach to a figure and ask for exchange and will send BMf and this way I am taking break from the other website and hoping to reach $1 at least while taking break from other website.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have to pay someone in BMF points so I would like to reach to a figure and ask for exchange and will send BMf and this way I am taking break from the other website and hoping to reach $1 at least while taking break from other website.
Be sure, while making $1 there you are not in loss by leaving other sites.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I target $1 daily earning these days and I believe I'll make that today on Referral Index so that's all good.
Go ahead, I still haven't set a target, but today I am enough active here. Perhaps due to competition, but I am not sure if I will be among winners, others are intrested too, yet it's a new thing what the competition wants us to do..

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
How many bonus log-in points they used to give. I have not seen any point rewarded to me for daily login. How much it took for you to get those 2600+ points. I guess it's not tough if you know about the sites as I see most of the posts in which people asking "How do I earn $1 or $100 a day?, Is " X" site legit and so on? @AmazingJob

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just checked and there was no thread about the Beer money forum and this was quite shocking because it's one of the best pay-to-post websites from which we can earn. For payments, we need a minimum of $2 for BCH and as for Paypal, we need a minimum of $50. I got paid from the website last week but I almost forgot to share my payment proof so I am sharing it today.

If you are interested to join then you can ask me for my referral link
I would like to ask you this. Have you not been banned on that forum? Because I think that users that are banned there will use other paid to post forum. And also the forum is very strict that many people are complaining about them. I got more than 5 of my accounts banned.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
5 Accounts that's a lot, I was warned but then I stopped posting comments and I very rarely post comments and mostly concentrate on threads so my earnings are a little slow on the forum as compared to other websites. If you like to rejoin let admin know that you won't make any mistakes and strict to a strategy where you only post when you have something material to reply and this way your earnings will be low but your account will be safe.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
I would like to ask you this. Have you not been banned from that forum? Because I think that users that are banned there will use other paid-to-post forums. And also the forum is very strict and many people are complaining about them. I got more than 5 of my accounts banned.

I joined this forum recently so I have not faced this issue but lately, I also read the complaints that it is strict there and bans accounts if he sees someone spamming or breaking the rules there. But I also heard that it's the best forum if someone wants to earn well.
Post automatically merged:

5 Accounts that's a lot, I was warned but then I stopped posting comments and I very rarely post comments and mostly concentrate on threads so my earnings are a little slow on the forum as compared to other websites. If you like to rejoin let admin know that you won't make any mistakes and strict to a strategy where you only post when you have something material to reply and this way your earnings will be low but your account will be safe.

That's the strategy I also follow on BMF . I rarely post there and post only when I have something to write on the post. It's not like other forums where you can discuss your normal routine work. Everyone is not familiar with the different sites which are used by people to earn so it's not easy to post there on that site.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined this forum recently so I have not faced this issue but lately, I also read the complaints that it is strict there and bans accounts if he sees someone spamming or breaking the rules there. But I also heard that it's the best forum if someone wants to earn well.
Post automatically merged:

That's the strategy I also follow on BMF . I rarely post there and post only when I have something to write on the post. It's not like other forums where you can discuss your normal routine work. Everyone is not familiar with the different sites which are used by people to earn so it's not easy to post there on that site.
Since you just registered in the website, you still don't have much to say about them. I have had my accounts for many months before I got banned. If you are able to post like Evey day and for a year, your account is not banned then I would say that why you said is true.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
Since you just registered on the website, you still don't have much to say about them. I had my accounts for many months before I got banned. If you can post Evey day and for a year, and your account is not banned then I would say that what you said is true.

I don't post there as I find it difficult to post anything there. I find RIF and mylot easy sites to post even though the earnings are slow but still we can have fun and slight earnings.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
Admin is like my brother on the Beer money forum but he is so strict and doesn't favor anyone and he trusts Artificial Intelligence more as compared to a person and we only receive credits when it's passed through the system and we get credited automatically and not from admin and for this reason I have many times complained admin but he does not like to change anything so I am fine with it now and understood that he won't change lol

Back