Earn From Chatting

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.008
No, I never joined mylot because was never interested in this sort of website where there is no clear-cut way to earn

There is a clear-cut way to earn there. Whatever responses or comments you get in your box you earn for that. Yes it has a unique way to pay their users

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have searched before for chatting jobs but majority of these jobs are looking for females who are willing to chat with men. Furthermore, the topics discussed are likely to sexual. As a male, this job is not for me. For females that are open and willing to earn, this job would be for them. Based on what I remember, the rates are about $0.10 for a min for conversation. Pretty easy money for chatting only. After I googling, I found out that one could earn approx. $21.58 USD/hour on Chat Recruit. That's above the US's minimum wage of $7.25/hour. Incredible!

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have searched before for chatting jobs but majority of these jobs are looking for females who are willing to chat with men. Furthermore, the topics discussed are likely to sexual. As a male, this job is not for me. For females that are open and willing to earn, this job would be for them. Based on what I remember, the rates are about $0.10 for a min for conversation. Pretty easy money for chatting only. After I googling, I found out that one could earn approx. $21.58 USD/hour on Chat Recruit. That's above the US minimum wage of $7.25/hour. Incredible!

That is incredible. And their job is to engage men more in their talks and to keep them logged in so that they may be able to earn more. I don't know what pleasure men get from talking to them and spending so much money.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.443
That is incredible. And their job is to engage men more in their talks and to keep them logged in so that they may be able to earn more. I don't know what pleasure men get from talking to them and spending so much money.
Lol I wonder too I can't even stand long chats with total or random people. I skip this one.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.008
Sounds weird but cool i guess. If i simply just have to chat with others, make friends then get paid for it then it's actually a good one. But this is actually my first time hearing such sites though.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.008
Presently RIF and host of others paid to post forums are there for you. But it is just a a pity that you can't do plenty of them because of time.

That's true. And that's irony if I had plenty of time I would have utilized it for writing articles and blogs not on the forums where you required lots of hard work to earn a penny.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I heard this from a user who is from the USA and is a female so they told me there is a website where they can make money by chatting with others and its mostly men who are interested in chatting with females they don't even know and pay them for that but I forgot the website.

Will you take up this task in order to earn money?
No, I do not think this is a safe or reputable way to earn money. I would not recommend it. There are plenty of other ways to make money online that are more legitimate and safe.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If it is going to pay me reasonable amount of money then I will definitely take it up, but you have failed to share the name of the website.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Why not?. Anything that has to do with making money online is go for me. If chatting could be found funny in Facebook why not earning on it somewhere else?.
There are also people who make money from the same Facebook while others are wasting your time. It depends on what you're doing on social media platforms.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is really good to earn from chatting because it is one of the ways that which you can improve upon yourselves and make good money for yourself.

Back